Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom - I don't like it

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ray Bloom - I smell a rat

Now true, MM might have to go to steady the ship. I'm still in two minds, personally. But I tell you what, I don't trust Bloom one bit. He sided with Archer and Belotti and his son touted me and two of my mates our £50 Hereford tickets (face value £6) - he had loads of them, apparently, talk about milking the cow while it's dying.

Chapman, fairplay, he's a fan and I'll allow him input. But Bloom? I don't like the idea of him having a say in what goes on at this club.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
eastlondonseagull said:
Now true, MM might have to go to steady the ship. I'm still in two minds, personally. But I tell you what, I don't trust Bloom one bit. He sided with Archer and Belotti and his son touted me and two of my mates our £50 Hereford tickets (face value £6) - he had loads of them, apparently, talk about milking the cow while it's dying.

Chapman, fairplay, he's a fan and I'll allow him input. But Bloom? I don't like the idea of him having a say in what goes on at this club.
But he has done for the past nine years.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it isd worrying

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
bloom out :angry:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Aye.

One of my mates who I went to Hereford with has just sent me this on email:

"I was introduced to Bloom's son at an Albion bash a couple of years ago and reminded him of the 50 quid tickets - he totally denied it and walked off sharpish - dodgy as hell ...."

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well he cant be that bad if DK let him back onto the board.

Whilst I am anti MM, I do trust DK even if I dont agree with his choice of football managers.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I do trust DK even if I dont agree with his choice of football managers.
youre an idiot, may i remind you... micky adams, steve coppell and peter taylor, nuff said

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Bloom - I don't like it

eastlondonseagull said:
But have we ever had a boardroom split before?

We've never been within touching distance of a shiny new stadium and lots of luvverly investment before ???

Stumpy Tim

Re: Re: Re: Bloom - I don't like it

eastlondonseagull said:
But have we ever had a boardroom split before?

If a boardroom split is disagreeing on a single decision (in this case, the employment of a manager) then I'm sure we've had hundreds over the past few years.

I had a boardroom split with my girlfriend the other day - we disagreed on which restaurant to go to. Disaster

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bloom - I don't like it

Stumpy Tim said:
If a boardroom split is disagreeing on a single decision (in this case, the employment of a manager) then I'm sure we've had hundreds over the past few years.

I
Reading between the lines I think it is more a case of ' if you dont sack MM I will not put any more money into the club'. That will cause DK and the club many problems if as suggested the season ticket sales are down considerably.

Last edited:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Hereford tickets - anyone who was a supporter then and I know a few here weren't need reminding that Hereford tickets were only available from Hereford and the Albion had no involvement in selling them so anyone could have got tickets if they had bothered to write to Hereford early enough.
So nothing to stop any business man buying how many he wanted and selling them for what he wanted, no scandal unlike the FA Cup Final tickets of course.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ernest said:
Hereford tickets - anyone who was a supporter then and I know a few here weren't need reminding that Hereford tickets were only available from Hereford and the Albion had no involvement in selling them so anyone could have got tickets if they had bothered to write to Hereford early enough.
So nothing to stop any business man buying how many he wanted and selling them for what he wanted, no scandal unlike the FA Cup Final tickets of course.

So not touting then? I used to laugh at Barnet when Stan Flashman was in charge :down:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm not anti McGhee and I am cetainly not anti Dick Knight but I do wonder if its not time for a change of direction.

However, I'm not a gambler although my first wife worked in the cassino industry and I have to say that people from that background are not always quite what they seem. I don't much care for the implication coming from Bloom Jnr that either McGhee goes or he does, sets a bit of a dangerous precident from my point of view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here