Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blonde Argus Lite Seller

At Brighton station every morning.... anyone else know the one I mean? Man she is a hottie.

I must have enough Argus Lites by now to rebuild an entire rainforest.

And before anyone asks, I will be going all out to get pics tomorrow

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I know the one you mean Danny, she is quite cute, but she's already got you under the thumb if you're paying for the Argus Lite!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never knew you actually had to purchase the Argus Lite - you've been done matey

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Cor I like fit girls I do

Get me some pictures and I can judge whether it's worth getting up in the morning to check this out for myself

She stands by the side of the station by the lights. By the way I should add I DRIVE past the station at 8:30 every morning, if I'm lucky I get caught by the lights and beckon her over out the window, grap me paper and say a quick hello. She looks all blonde and has make-up on and is all girly and nice. Shame she's dressed up in that horrible frumpy blue jumper they make them wear - she'd be a stunner in like, a leather catsuit or summink. (Must suggest that to the Argus personnel team). She well wants me though, this morning when I said hello I saw her nipples pop out.

So tomorrow morning if I don't get stopped by a red light I'm gonna have to risk crashing AND arrest and attempt to kerb crawl past her holding my phone with one hand to get this ninja shot. It's on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here