• Nothing

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • About a quid

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • About a tenner

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • More than a tenner

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Nothing, and burn his house down, the scum.

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
One of my colleagues, let's call him Geoff (because that's his name) is taking early retirement, and I'm puzzling over how much to put in his leaving kitty.

Geoff is a top bloke. He's ultra-experienced, having been doing the job longer than I've been alive. He's always good-humoured, full of helpful advice, and jokes. We frequently go to the bar after work and he always gets the first round in. On top of that, he's raised thousands of pounds over the years for kids with cancer, and is one of the most prolific blood donors in the south of England, and has been honoured by Princess Anne as such.

Only one problem. He's a Crystal Palace fan.

How much would YOU put in his envelope?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'll give you an answer when you can give me the lowdown on the MILF that is Susannah Read :drool:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
The lowdown is: Yes I bloody well would.

She's jolly posh, though, and always yakking on about her kids' nanny.

oooohhhhh now you're talking. She must wear those boots more often.

anyway back to question in hand. I would say a tenner is about right - it's not like he's just leaving a job, he's proper retiring. Even though he's palace, it's not like he can change at his advanced years

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sounds a top bloke and has been good to you.
Lets face it we all have our faults and his is that he supports the scum, perhaps his advancing years has affected his brain.
So you owe it to him to take the pensioner out now and again. Can I suggest the Withdean.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
oooohhhhh now you're talking. She must wear those boots more often.

Is she the sawt who was co-presenting the BBC Breakfast programme this morning?

When I saw her and noticed the boots, I was all hot and sweaty. I was, however, about 25 minutes into my gym session at the time and pedalling frantically away.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Is she the sawt who was co-presenting the BBC Breakfast programme this morning?

When I saw her and noticed the boots, I was all hot and sweaty. I was, however, about 25 minutes into my gym session at the time and pedalling frantically away.

Dont know this morning as I was working (well on NSC anyway) but she does the weekends. Certainly a good reason to get UP at the weekend. I'm just surprised that Buzzer or HKFC hadn't brought her to NSCs attention earlier

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Think of how much you would like to give him and then give him that amount.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Dont know this morning as I was working (well on NSC anyway) but she does the weekends. Certainly a good reason to get UP at the weekend. I'm just surprised that Buzzer or HKFC hadn't brought her to NSCs attention earlier

This is a new one on me. I don't watch much telly so this has slipped me by.

Pics?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia

susanna_reid_legs_in_tights1.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you were quicker than me (obviously using TWO hands at the time)

Looks distinctly average birdage to me with a very dodgy haircut and questionable boobage.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm just judging from the picture posted and the low standards people display on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here