Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blog C - There you go I put a clue in the thread title!

D

Deleted User X18H

No! Not my dog's got no nose......not again.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Davies never got a sight of goal? What game were you watching?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm sorry but you don't understand the rules here. This thread should have been nothing to do with a blog - except for the title.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I fell for this monochrome narcolepsy inducing tat twice.... It won't happen again.:yawn:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Of course he didn't If he had of done he'd have put it away:wink:

The mark of a truly talented writer - use of the verb 'to of'.
Not even Shakespeare achieved this.

Past tense conjugation
if I had of
if you had of
if he/she had of
if they had of​
Genius:clap:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I thought it was quite good too... more of an amature reporting rather than an out and out blog but hey, it works. Thats just imo.

D

Deleted User X18H

I thought it was quite good too... more of an amature reporting rather than an out and out blog but hey, it works. Thats just imo.

I enjoyed yours as well. Though I wouldn't let my Mum read it.

What I like is the intense support you and your mate give the Albion at home games.

It's pleasing to see two young lads prepared to follow thier local club nowadays.

Just what the Albion need and want.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I enjoyed yours as well. Though I wouldn't let my Mum read it.

What I like is the intense support you and your mate give the Albion at home games.

It's pleasing to see two young lads prepared to follow thier local club nowadays.

Just what the Albion need and want.

Ta, although... my blog is a bit of a piss take, its not just about thge albion. My mum doens't look at mine... I'll be expecting some C Block Massive styled support against Charlton and R&D if the Massive will attend, college and ema money permitting.

C BLOCK MASSIVE: POPULATION? 2.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Timbo!!!!!

Forget Susan Boyle aka Subo, it's all about Timotei Hodges aka Timbo!!! It's all come together incredibly well Tim I have to say, you've snatched victory from the jaws of defeat in what has been an underwhelming season for you off the pitch thus far, but with this amusant and tres cheeky little number you almost achieved a 9-1 demolition of your critics! Even the title wasn't naff.... well almost.

Very good work and raised a smile at this end.

:thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

Forget Susan Boyle aka Subo, it's all about Timotei Hodges aka Timbo!!! It's all come together incredibly well Tim I have to say, you've snatched victory from the jaws of defeat in what has been an underwhelming season for you off the pitch thus far, but with this amusant and tres cheeky little number you almost achieved a 9-1 demolition of your critics! Even the title wasn't naff.... well almost.

Very good work and raised a smile at this end.

:thumbsup:

er thanks. You feeling alright?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here