Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Block A last night - lad in the full body camoflauge gear - WTF!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Did anyone else see this lad on the end of a row of Block A down the bottom?

Looked like he should of been out hunting rabbits, rather than watching football.

Very strange gear for football.............:ohmy:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There are some right oddities in our crowd, I have never seen such a gathering of the ugly and weird, and I am from Ireland.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
agree with many, we have some proper odd balls , none more so than huddle round that burger van at half time

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
There are some right oddities in our crowd, I have never seen such a gathering of the ugly and weird, and I am from Ireland.

I've always thought this - I have no idea where these people appear from a right rum bunch all in all - Like a scene from the Star Wars bar...

Compared to the general "beautiful people" types around in Brighton most of the time.

Makes me feel quite good looking when watching the Albion :)

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
He'll never get 1901, dressed like that.

Mitten

Jan 26, 2011
Brighton
Did anyone else see this lad on the end of a row of Block A down the bottom?

Looked like he should of been out hunting rabbits, rather than watching football.

Very strange gear for football.............:ohmy:

Sorry ‘dancin ninja’ (hilarious user name btw - you must be really 'wacky'...... tw*t), i didnt realise that you had to wear a certain kind of uniform to watch your team play. I suppose you feel more like you belong in your £10 fake Barbour jacket eh….you sheep.
It always amazes me how many sad little people there are on a chat site devoted to BHA that have to disuade people from actually going to a game, at a time when we should be using our success to promote our club. Pull your head in you mug, anyone that makes the effort to go an albion game to support their team should not be ridiculed (and certainly not for what they’re wearing !! )
Why don’t you go home and read a book, instead of still living at your mums, and playing with yourself everynight ?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sorry ‘dancin ninja’ (hilarious user name btw - you must be really 'wacky'...... tw*t), i didnt realise that you had to wear a certain kind of uniform to watch your team play. I suppose you feel more like you belong in your £10 fake Barbour jacket eh….you sheep.
It always amazes me how many sad little people there are on a chat site devoted to BHA that have to disuade people from actually going to a game, at a time when we should be using our success to promote our club. Pull your head in you mug, anyone that makes the effort to go an albion game to support their team should not be ridiculed (and certainly not for what they’re wearing !! )
Why don’t you go home and read a book, instead of still living at your mums, and playing with yourself everynight ?

WHAT a first post. Take a bow, son

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London

BOOM! Have. That.

f***ing hell, what a way to make an entrance.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

So who was the muppet in the cam outfit :jester:

Top ranting my son - I hope you stay here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here