Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey....in 10 weeks time

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
We will know for sure about the outcome of Falmer. ( Maybe sooner)

10 weeks will seem like days compared to the 8 years we have endured with this ongoing saga

I'm absolutely convinced the answer will be a YES !!:clap2:

Excited ?

Nervous ?

Optomistic ?

Pesamistic ?

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I'm sticking my neck out and saying we will know withing 14 days. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it i'm about to lose control and I think I like it......

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'll stick my neck put even further and say it will be announced last week of August or first week of September - why ? - 'cause I'm on holiday and everything seems to happen when I'm on holiday !!!! I even missed the England 5, Germany 1 game being on hols and didn't beleive the taxi driver when he told me !:p

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Westdene Seagull said:
I'll stick my neck put even further and say it will be announced last week of August or first week of September - why ? - 'cause I'm on holiday and everything seems to happen when I'm on holiday !!!!
Same here.

The day when the 11-1 vote in favour of Falmer by the council was announced I was in Tenerife. I was sent a text about it, then a few minutes later Kerry Mayo came into the bar, he hadn't heard so I let him know.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ding Dong ! said:

Excited ?

Nervous ?

Optimistic ?

Pessimistic ?

All four and swinging wildly from one to the other every 10 mins or so
:clap2: :eek: :D :(

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If I was a 16 year old boy and was due to sleep with a women for the first time on Oct 31st then I'd probably feel like I do about Falmer

Excited but worried

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
im soo excited i feel a sicky feeling in my tummy when i think about it :(

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
It will be announced by the big man himself on the pitch on Saturday. He's running the country now, he can do what he wants.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
When is the Labour Party Conf ?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If it's not announced before 25th September, chances are it's bad news, wouldn't you say?

Wanderer said:
If it's not announced before 25th September, chances are it's bad news, wouldn't you say?

No I wouldn't. People overestimate how desperately the New Labour hierachy want the votes of a few Albion-influenced floating voters. It's way below their radar.

Given that New Labour are very sensitive these days to accusations of pandering to lobby or pressure groups, it is plausible that they might want to delay a yes decision until a little while after the conference.

New Labour might not want the perception to go out to the rest of the country that they are "giving in" to a local protest group just because they have their annual conference in the same town.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here