Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey! Four MILLION Posts Up On NSC

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wonder how many BILLIONS of man-hours have been spent reading these four million posts :lol:

*cue slow-news-day Argus story about NSC single-handedly ruining Sussex productivity*

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
one about michael owen

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
how long till we get to the magical 5 million ?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I refuse to help make it 5 million!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I was keeping an eye on the situation with a view to getting it, then the figure suddenly jumped to well over 4m several days ago. Anyone know what happened?

we signed owen!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was keeping an eye on the situation with a view to getting it, then the figure suddenly jumped to well over 4m several days ago. Anyone know what happened?

I merged a few old and little-used sub-forums into the main board and that brought 5 or 6 thousand posts onto the Big Board.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've noticed much more interest in the site recently, so what with the stadium and elevated status (not to mention the sudden 3-fold increase in attending supporters), I'd say within a year.

The site is busier than it has ever been. I thought usage would drop off a cliff when the season ended but I reckon May is going to be our busiest (and hence also the most expensive) month ever.

That said, I think we only get 2000 or so posts a day, so 5m is a long way off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The site is busier than it has ever been. I thought usage would drop off a cliff when the season ended but I reckon May is going to be our busiest (and hence also the most expensive) month ever.

That said, I think we only get 2000 or so posts a day, so 5m is a long way off.

Only?! :lol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I've noticed much more interest in the site recently, so what with the stadium and elevated status (not to mention the sudden 3-fold increase in attending supporters), I'd say within a year.

In 12/13 following relegation from the Premiership. :D Saying that promotion to the premiership would probably result in 1 million posts on it own.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No, in 12/13 months we'll be in the Premiership, at the end of the 12/13 season we'll be relegated from the Premiership. ((tongue firmly in cheek))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here