Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bless This House , Man About The House and George and Mildred....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

......all on Paramount Comedy 2 from 4pm (and 12pm I think) superb teatime entertainment after a long walk through Hove.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
......all on Paramount Comedy 2 from 4pm (and 12pm I think) superb teatime entertainment after a long walk through Hove.[/QUOT

Why stop at Hove ? continue going as far as you can......... if you reach the Severn Bridge, PLEASE do turn around though ........ FFS even the WELSH would never forgive me for that !!!!!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
......all on Paramount Comedy 2 from 4pm (and 12pm I think) superb teatime entertainment after a long walk through Hove.[/QUOT

Why stop at Hove ? continue going as far as you can......... if you reach the Severn Bridge, PLEASE do turn around though ........ FFS even the WELSH would never forgive me for that !!!!!

A left or a right on the Severn Bridge?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
......all on Paramount Comedy 2 from 4pm (and 12pm I think) superb teatime entertainment after a long walk through Hove.

Remember, it was so bad that even the star of the show could not shoot before having consumed a litre of vodka:shootself

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Who Yootha Joyce ..bless her!!!

yes, Tootha Joyce, was cramming it down faster than the average medical student in order to get the courage to stand up and do that rubbish !

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
It was Jacko a workmate of Eddie Booth's - it was his catchphrae at the working mens club they used to drink in.

The best cachphrase from Nearest and Dearest was 'have you been Walter?'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here