Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blayney,Blayney!!.....oooppps!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
How much are Southampton giving us to sign this replica of my mum-in law?

A one armed FDM would have stopped Stoke's 3rd,and he was ,well,dubious throughout.

Is Rusty still available?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
tommy boy said:
how exactly do you know who is better out of henderson and blayney, considering you've never been to a game?

Well,Tommy,your boy is a giveaway.

Though I doubt you have hot dinners in your family(I don't count roadkill,by the way),and I seriously doubt your reading skills(never having brought up a comparison between the two loanee goalkeepers),I expect I have seen more games than you've had minced badger.

And Blayney's performance,particularly in regard to the third goal was,to keep it simple for you,ordure.

Mummy withdeanwombat(76)is getting her goalkeepers gloves out ready.

Oct 25, 2003
withdeanwombat said:

Though I doubt you have hot dinners in your family(I don't count roadkill,by the way),and I seriously doubt your reading skills(never having brought up a comparison between the two loanee goalkeepers),I expect I have seen more games than you've had minced badger.

And Blayney's performance,particularly in regard to the third goal was,to keep it simple for you,ordure.

i was talking to 1066, not you

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
withdeanwombat said:

That's an incredibly patronising post.

Good work.:thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Blayney conceded 5 goals in his first two matches with us but after that he helped keep us up last season.
Keepers get better with match practise that cannot be reproduced in reserve matches or training.
Having said that I do think Henderson is the better keeper of the two.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Funnily enough bumped into John Keeley whilst out and was chatting about the wealth of goalkeepers we had at the club and he rated Blaney as the best we had on the books. Like Yorkie says thinks he needs a run in the side although on Hendersons recent performances would be good to secure a permanant move for him in transfer window

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
The News of the World gave Blayney a rating of 3! That was the lowest of any keeper in the country that day according to their ratings :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Right

Lets be honest Henderson did not set the world alight in at least his first 3 games for us.

He was awful at home to Reading and he could be blamed for at least one of Crewes goals.

So lets wait for another game before we start the Henderson in thread.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
GUNTER said:
The News of the World gave Blayney a rating of 3! That was the lowest of any keeper in the country that day according to their ratings :lol:
At least they didnt have Henderson as our 'one to watch' like in the Sun on saturday. This coming immediately after saying Alan Blayney will take over in goal as Wayne Henderson has returned to Aston Villa after his loan spell expired! Top journalism! :clap2: :shootself

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
blayney didnt start too well last time on-loan, neither did henderson. give him time to settle back into it

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It was his first game for ages, he's bound to be rusty. Add to that the difficult conditions, I think it might be reasonable to dealy the crucifixion.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Yorkie said:
Blayney conceded 5 goals in his first two matches with us but after that he helped keep us up last season.
Keepers get better with match practise that cannot be reproduced in reserve matches or training.
Having said that I do think Henderson is the better keeper of the two.

Hope that's an omen:

v Coventry 2

v Stoke 3

Total 5

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
withdeanwombat said:

One thing you can't beat NSC for, is the standard of abuse, sorry, that is quality

:bowdown: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here