Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blair peach latest

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I thought the fact that the hole in his skull was an exact match for the size and shape of an SPG radio handset was an accepted fact from decades ago when it happened.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Blair Peach? Didn't he kill those schoolkids in the wood?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I feel vindicated, wrote an English essay in October 1980 about police brutality, highlighting the Peach case, got made to stay behind by Mrs Baker, rumoured to have been kicked out of the SS in 1943 for being cruel, she told me I had a 'troubled mind' and with an attitude like that against the boys in blue I'd end up behind bars for, quote, 'a very long time'.

Where are you now Mrs Baker?

(Actually I know as ironically Mr Baker called me when she went up to the great classroom in the sky)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One conspiracy theory proved correct , whats next ? :smile:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel vindicated, wrote an English essay in October 1980 about police brutality, highlighting the Peach case, got made to stay behind by Mrs Baker, rumoured to have been kicked out of the SS in 1943 for being cruel, she told me I had a 'troubled mind' and with an attitude like that against the boys in blue I'd end up behind bars for, quote, 'a very long time'.

Where are you now Mrs Baker?

(Actually I know as ironically Mr Baker called me when she went up to the great classroom in the sky)

In terms of exacting some sort of belated revenge, I'd say her on the slab and you tools in hand gave you the edge at that moment.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[yt]3zzEb73oVcw[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here