Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool-v-ManU.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Brilliant stuff :clap2:

Chesterfield winning league two, Brighton winning league one, Arsenal just two points below Man United, Crawley to win the conference !

If only I did it as an accumulator - I'd be potentially rich!

Sep 1, 2010
Brilliant stuff :clap2:

Chesterfield winning league two, Brighton winning league one, Arsenal just two points below Man United, Crawley to win the conference !

If only I did it as an accumulator - I'd be potentially rich!

You look more like Alexandre Frutos than Robinson, unlucky last week on Take it like a fan, that penalty from the other guy was dire.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Blackpool been all over them in the first half, but you can never write the manc bastards off it'll finish 2-2 Giggs will come on and turn it around.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
That Rafeal is a dirty little Bastard - Blackpool should just have had a penalty, Varney kicked off the ball.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
FACT. you cannot award a penalty against ManU. It,s in the Treaty of Maastrict,did you not know ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I too think United will turn this around. Anyone remember when we were 2-0 up in the Cup at Old Trafford, got pegged back to 2-2 and lost the replay at the Goldstone.

Bastards don't know when they are beaten

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
This is a joke. Please hold on for a draw, it would still be a great result for Arsenal.

You look more like Alexandre Frutos than Robinson, unlucky last week on Take it like a fan, that penalty from the other guy was dire.

Cheers, oh and I'll take that as a compliment :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
2-3 United you just can't believe it FFS. Now 10 mins injury time, Ref surely some mistake UNited are winning, you're only supposed to give that much injury time when they are losing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here