Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool/Singing the Blues

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just over 12k at Blackpool today - crowd numbers Palace can only dream of. I normally root for the smaller club, but I was a Blackpool fan all the way today.

When Brighton win and Palace lose, oh Brighton you got me singing the blues.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Just over 12k at Blackpool today -crowd numbers Palace can only dream of. I normally root for the smaller club, but I was a Blackpool fan all the way today.

When Brighton win and Palace lose, oh Brighton you got me singing the blues.

But we get more then that so.....

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Palarse 37% possession, 1 effort on target to Blackpool's 9 etc. etc.

They got what they deserved, playing the reserves. Sounds like they've given up in the League already.

PG

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I see Dougie went for just one up front today, Red'n'Blue?

_1189532_donk300.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Should be a 20 point deduction for fielding a weak team, but I suppose the authorities are used to Palace cheating.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1 game. We average more then they do so......

Your average gets a nice rise when WHam etc bring 6k plus fans in home end and your club jumps at the chance to give them all the seats they want. We don't have that 'luxury' as we sell out EVERY league game :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
West Ham had 4-5000.

You already have 10-12000 neutrals in your seats week-in, week-out

lol what a myth. Virtually every fan with a season ticket will be supporting the albion - jealousy is hideous isn't it :lol: I'd say around 2k of STHhadn't been to an albion game before.

PS - Where the hell do all these Palace fans come from? IT's like there's 2 or 3 on here all the time! I know BBS is shit in comparison but some of you need to get a life
S

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=15941]pauldcpfc[/MENTION] Why was a weakened team played? How weak was it? I recognise a couple of names.

Apparently it was proper reserves (of course they aren't classy enough to have a DS ;) ) In which case they've shown a complete lack of respect for the NPower Champs and should be heavily fined. And docked 10 points ;)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apparently it was proper reserves (of course they aren't classy enough to have a DS ;) ) In which case they've shown a complete lack of respect for the NPower Champs and should be heavily fined. And docked 10 points ;)

To be fair, I've never heard of half their team today.

34 Price Heard of him at least, not very good
03 Wright Who?
26 Parsons Who?
30 McShane Found his level at last
37 Egan Who?
41 Dumbuya Who?
10 Garvan Says a lot for his ability that he's picked to play with THIS lot
14 Cadogan May have heard of him briefly
28 O'Keefe Who?
27 Sekajja Who?
31 Andrew Seriously, is he STILL a Championship player?

Substitutes
40 Fitzsimons Who?
12 Marrow Who?
36 De Silva Who?
09 Iversen Is that the tubby Norwegian who used to play for Spurs?
25 Pedroza Who?

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Facts from Football 365 Football365 - Football Stats - Football News, Views, Gossip and much more...
Palace average in the league this season 15012 57% of capacity
Brighton average 18734 83.7% of capacity

On percentage terms were second in the championship and palace are 20th. We've slipped below west ham by 0.1% on the percentage stakes, so we need to pick it up for the rest of the season. Given that we're back playing beautiful winning football, this is ikely to happen.

Then next year we'll be pulling in more like 160% of palace.

This year our ground is too small for the premiership. Next year would be mid table in premiership attendances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here