Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool Roll Call

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
900 tickets sold already, with Blackpool close to selling out. Should be a cracker.

So who else is going?:wave:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Me plus Miss and Master Hairy

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
4 of us going up friday till sunday, doing the coasters sat morning if feeling ok

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
900 tickets sold already, with Blackpool close to selling out. Should be a cracker.

So who else is going?:wave:

I thought we had 600???

Me + a few leaving 10:22 tomorrow :clap:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Me plus the missus plus the 3 rugrats - going up Friday lunchtime, taking the kids out of school.:albion2::clap:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Also on the 8.30 from Euston. Back on the 10.20am Sunday morning. Think there are 12 of us booked into the same Hotel, might be 10, lost track over the last couple of weeks!!

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Been in Southport all week , be there Friday evening till Sunday . Went to a big sports bar to watch the Liverpool/Everton game , totally heaving , wore my Brighton shirt and got some stick from some Liverpool but just said we wanted to concentrate on the league , then sat with some Everton fans and cheered them on , shame they lost :( . Looking forward to some points Saturday though !

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Me plus one.

I have been reliably informed by PC BHA that the Pleasure Beach doesn't open until next week, and I don't think they have donkeys any more (insert Billy Paynter joke here), which chafes somewhat, but at the very least I'm hoping my car companion will take me up the Tower.

What?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You know what, I don't think I've been reliably informed at all: just looked on the Pleasure Beach website, and if that's your thing, then it is open at weekends.

Bloody coppers, never believe a word they tell you :angry:

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Me and my mate are going 6.30 from the withdean. Then staying over night transport there and back, accommodation and a ticket just 89 quid bargain!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here