Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool Away - 27th October

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Stayed in The White Heather last season, same again this season for three nights (currently on my own haha), perfect for what was needed...

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
It will be absolutely rammed. School half tem and penultimate weekend of the lights.
The best of the lights are on North Shore, but a lot of people turn off before then (south to north route) at the Gynn having suffered in the traffic for too long.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
It will be absolutely rammed. School half tem and penultimate weekend of the lights.
The best of the lights are on North Shore, but a lot of people turn off before then (south to north route) at the Gynn having suffered in the traffic for too long.

Bugger. I was going to offer the lad a night up there. A day in the pleasure beach, night in a travelodge and a day of footie. My reasoning being that all the kids would be at school. I hate theme parks when they are rammed, rather go when the weathers crap and kids at school.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Decent? Blackpool? Hmmm!

We stayed at the Bradleys Hotel, it was very cheap and we were the only blokes in there... the rest were hen dos! Central, friendly etc. Does it really matter in Blackpool though ?

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Current Travelodge Prices, for Fri & Sat nights, 26 & 27 Oct are:
3 no. Blackpool lodges: £39.50 & £75, £59.95 & None, £59 & £75
Lytham St Annes: £29 & £69

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
The Ritz Hotel in Mayfair gets my reccomendation as a decent hotel.

Not very close to Blackpool but that's not the point

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
The Tudor Rose on the seafront. It's so cool its even got its own Indian restaurant attached.

Actually, never, ever go there.

There are some amusing reviews on Trip Advisor though.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
We collected the sun holiday tokens and got ourselves a nice chavvy caravan for a long weekend. Can't wait!!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Gonna be a popular away day this year.

Who's up for a meet up on the Friday night ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Do yourself a favour, go there and back in the day, then you don't have to stay in Blackpool at all. At the very worst, just stay one night then hotfoot it out of there in the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here