Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Bid £2M for Rhodes

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Huddersfield have rejected this offer, not surprised. Shame he is out of our league, wages fee etc. Blackburn if they get there act together will be tough to beat in this league, and with the financial clout.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We could easily match £2million. Or exceed it if we have to. But anything above £2million will have to be dependent on league placing, goals scored etc. Too much of a gamble otherwise.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If hudds were offered silly money then maybe he would go but why would they sell their best player to a league rival for anything less

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
CMS at 1.5M rising to 2.5M was about right at time and he was older.

Rhodes worth 4M I'd say so probably 2M is a good opener if blackburn want to try and get him for something like 3.5M

We don't stand a chance unfortunatly as if he has a good Champ season he'll be worth double that like Jay Rodrigez from Burnley. Silly money but going rate.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
CMS at 1.5M rising to 2.5M was about right at time and he was older.

Rhodes worth 4M I'd say so probably 2M is a good opener if blackburn want to try and get him for something like 3.5M

We don't stand a chance unfortunatly as if he has a good Champ season he'll be worth double that like Jay Rodrigez from Burnley. Silly money but going rate.

These figures are ALL wrong.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I hope we don't sign him, I don't think he'd score too many in the championship

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If he is being billy big bollox then let him prove he can step up a level, not many do. I would pay him a reasonable basic but big bucks for pre set goal targets. Otherwise he can do one!

The point is, what Hudd's are prepared to pay to keep him and what clubs like Blackburn are prepared to pay to get him. I'm not sure he's banging on anyone's door asking for a chance and will moderate his wage demands to get it.

Regardless of weather he's worth it or not (and arguably none are) from a wages perspective I imagine he's way over our budget unless we can off load a few

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here