Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BlackBerry

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Does anyone either have one or have experience of using one?

I'm looking at possibly getting one, and would like some advice on any particular models that people have either found good or not so good to help me make my choice.

Cheers in advance. :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You don't seem to be the extravagant type. Do you want one or need one?

Does anyone either have one or have experience of using one?

I'm looking at possibly getting one, and would like some advice on any particular models that people have either found good or not so good to help me make my choice.

Cheers in advance. :thumbsup:

Do not get the Storm (touchscreen) whatever you do, it is shithouse. The Curve seems to be the Blackberry of choice.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Had a Vodafone Blackberry for about 2 and a half years now. If you are out and about with work (I have to travel abroad quite a bit) they are fantastic. You can tun up to 5 different email addresses through it and receive anywhere anytime. You can keep on both Blackberry, delete from both or delete and keep on desktop. Saves coming back to shit loads of emails after being away for a while.
Downside is they become addictive (always checking when you first get!!).
I'm still using original handset. Upgraded to a Blackberry Storm about 6 months ago but so bloody complicated and sensitive to touch it was going to be sent from the top floor of my offices! Now back in the box.
Definitely recommend though

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You don't seem to be the extravagant type. Do you want one or need one?

I don't NEED one in any particular sense, but they perform a lot of functions I would find useful if I had one and so I'm looking into the possibilities.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
on another thread someone said they were free if you picked them yourself

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Blackberry Curve 8900 is defo the way forward. Bold 9000 has 3G functionality but is bigger and a bit more cumbersome. You can only get the Storm on Vodaphone.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I have a Blackberry (curve 8900 of course) and bloody love it , it does EVERYTHING I want it too and messing around with tests against Horsham Gulls Iphone on Saturday is just as effective , if not slightly quicker and less fiddly

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mine ended up jammed

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
well, it's scone now

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dont bother, get an iPhone.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
My dad's got one, and LOVES it, not met a person who doesn't love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here