Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black and red day Saturday

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
So Gary Johnson has designated Saturday as blue and white day for their 'cup final' :ohmy:

Not wanting to add to their colour scheme I will be donning the black and red shirt.

Anyone else of a similar mind? Would be quite nice to have a black and red away end.

But more importantly, let's make sure we outsing them for 90 minutes (oh and win the game).:vuvu2:

:albion1::albion2::albion1:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm thinking of putting my blue and yellow away kit over my printed home kit... while getting my mate to wear his pink and white ladies kit from last year over his printed home kit.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think its a sign of the times when the albion going to peterborough in a league game is being treated as a cup game by the opposition manager.
Lets not rise to the bait,lets go there with a huge following get a result then turn our attention to exeter.
This season is not about one game its about 46.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yeah, get some red and black balloons in too. I know there are some proper MELDREWS on here but it is good for a laugh innit :)

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Why don't the club sell a red and black away scarf?? I would have thought this is an obvious idea?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here