Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bitter?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
from Millwall site :lolol: :

We were beaten by a pub side.

We were beaten by a side incapable of stringing two passes together, who fell over the ball, who put simple passes out of the field of play and who wouldnt be out of place in the conference.

//

Sent one text to a mate who couldn't make it who asked how it was going. My reply was "0-1, Styles." While we were undeniably poor he did his unlevel best to give everything their way. What a useless strutting peacock-**** of a ref.

Brighton were utter shit and lucky to find a team to play who for whatever reason contrived to play even worse.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Seriously grow up. You have obviously just made accounts together but why you seem to want to trash every thread I'll never know:tosser:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I didn't really kick anything off, shame mate. I was looking to stick it to some dirt Millwall ****.

Yeah coz i iz well ard and I was gonna kick the sh*t out of dem but:bla::bla:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Styles clearly had a Millwall shirt on underneath as EVERY decision went there way near enough

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
f*** off you happy clappy wanker.

Wow it took 2 minutes to provoke a reaction, nothing like a bit of late night posting on NSC:thumbsup:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
from millwall site :lolol: :

We were beaten by a pub side.

We were beaten by a side incapable of stringing two passes together, who fell over the ball, who put simple passes out of the field of play and who wouldnt be out of place in the conference.

//

sent one text to a mate who couldn't make it who asked how it was going. My reply was "0-1, styles." while we were undeniably poor he did his unlevel best to give everything their way. What a useless strutting peacock-**** of a ref.

Brighton were utter shit and lucky to find a team to play who for whatever reason contrived to play even worse.

link

from Millwall site :lolol: :

"We were beaten by a pub side.

We were beaten by a side incapable of stringing two passes together, who fell over the ball, who put simple passes out of the field of play and who wouldnt be out of place in the conference".

That win was for Micky though, don't forget.

Let's hope the next man works on the training, tactics, and team-work - cos Adams had no clue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here