Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bite to eat

jewell

Banned
Mar 11, 2004
Well chaps it took a while to get a bite yesterday. I am surprised with all your shortcomings on the and off the pitch that all you can talk about is food.
Surely there are enough fat gets on the pitch and dug-out as it is.
How the hell did you get promotion through the back door with a ground like that.
Even the Conference wouldn't accept you. A bit of the old pals act going on there, eh.
There must be a disused toxic waste dump or old coal tip in that shithole of yours where you put a pitch on.
After all there is not going to much football going to be played on it.
If you are short of money why not organise A Gay Boys Rally, perhaps you will raise some cash.
Raise something else as well if I know your supporters, if you catch my drift.
Anyway keep your peckers up and enjoy the relegation battle to come. The Duke and Roberts, a dream pairing:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
jewell said:
Surely there are enough fat gets on the pitch and dug-out as it is.

I think you will find the saying is fat gIts not fat gEts, unless there is a pun in there somewhere

Weather is fine and sunny here but I think we might have some rain later, not confident that my daughters sports day will go ahead this afternoon

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tee hee, I love the way he thinks that Brighton has coal tips...

But what's all this crap about "the Duckie and Roberts"?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Bargain Unt more like.

Jewell? I'm sure there's a shunting pop duo called Jewell. I think I remember seeing them on one of my many minces down St James Street.

Jason and Nathan (Jewell) are indeed a dream pairing, especially in their arseless leather catsuit outfits. That's not a dream pairing, it's a fluffy pink cloud in heaven!

'Sisters are doing for themselves, yeah'

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
I'm not saying I'm Ted Hughes but what does everyone reckon to this ....

There once was a boy from Wigan
He was a right ****

The End

:wave:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Blimey jewell, its lucky we don't believe all the stereotypes about the north of England, otherwise our fans wouldn't bother to support the team anywhere north of Watford. As you have read NSC at such length you will realise that it is now a little more than just a footy site, we will willingly post on any subject, recent gems include favourite sandwich fillings, dance tracks and some time ago how to stop cats crapping in your garden. You will also have realised that the NSC faithful have views about almost anything, it really is a forum where just about anthing goes, very much print and be damned.

Come down to Brighton sometime, you will find a cosmopolitain community where pretty much anything goes, you will get a friendly welcome regardless of your race, religion, creed or persuasion. I don't think every town or city in England can make that boast, can Wigan?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
i seem to remember springfield park or whatever it was called was a complete shithole .. the fact that u have a decent chairman with a few bob to back you is a blessing . granted we play in a tempory home which could be a lot better ,but once we do get the nod to move to a new ground i hope we dont resort to gloating at other clubs less fortunate ..thanks :censored: hole

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
xmas2002part2_r10_c1

I hope this works

Bollocks it doesnt

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here