Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of advice - possibly ebay?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have currently two oldish mountain bikes which were originally my girl's bikes.

They are both mountain bikes ( halfords) one is in excellent condition( one of those with sprung suspension etc and the other a standard girls/ladies one.

They have signes of not been used for ages ( a couple of years in a garage).

Now I dont want to bin them as they could be useful to someone with teenagers, but I dont want the hassle of putting them on ebay.

Any recommendations....does anyone know any second hand bike shops they have used who would take them off our hands....anyone want them?

cheers

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Local paper? Or if you are not looking for any money for them there is a freecycle scheme where you list what you have and someone who can make use of it takes it off your hands. Details can be found at The Freecycle Network

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what on earth did we do before Ebay? did no one ever sell anything? or, did we use local papers, newsagents windows or in Sussex the good old Friday Ad?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Local paper? Or if you are not looking for any money for them there is a freecycle scheme where you list what you have and someone who can make use of it takes it off your hands. Details can be found at The Freecycle Network

cheers mate

just found their site

great stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here