Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of a surprise, The Arse beat Manure

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Maybe there is a bit of life left in the Premiership after all, Chelsea are lucky two days running.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
United have a game in hand though, frankly they deserve it more especially after yesterday's farce.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It;s been a bit of a crap premier league season in all honesty - no real great team just 3 that are marginally better than the rest of the divison.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
yeh i agree dougal but i think man utd played there best on tuesday against Schalke 04 and didnt turn up 2day and i dont think sir alex should of rested giggs

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Thing is UNited want the champions league - that is there number one goal - yes they also want the title number 19 - but if fergie was honest it's champions league all the way.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No they don't

Sorry much have looked at the table just be fore it was updated (that sums up how interested I am in the Prem). I think that at least we might have an interesting Cup Final this year.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did anyone notice Szczesny(?) taking goalkeeping tips from Ankergren? (he dribbled the ball to the corner of the box and waited until he was closed down to pick it up)

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Carrick 0/10 again.

Mind you he's always 10/10 against Wigan, Blackpool, Schalke, Birmingham.

Surprised Real Madrid or Barca don't try and buy him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What are the odds on Fernando Torres scoring the winner at Old Trafford next weekend?

And what would Liverpool fans make of him then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here