Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birthday Parties for your kids!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I am sat here about halfway through my 8 year olds birthday party and was wondering why there are 8 boys knocking ten barrels of shit out of each other! and not listening to a blind bit of notice what my wife(now estranged!)is telling them to do.

Is this a normal party of the millenium or have we just got the Brats from hell!

P.s its just gone quiet Food's out!, soon to be distributed around my front room probably:nono:

I need :drink:

Heathfield Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Heathfield
Think yourself lucky they are boys.

The level of bitchiness from a room full of 7 yr old girls has to be seen to believe.

e have only Just recovered from the shock, and my Daughter is 8 on Thursday!!!!!!!!

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
don't worry knightsworld, you haven't got abnormal kids. my bird has a nine-year-old brother, who had a birthday party about three weeks ago. I was "invited" and thought i could just show my face, give him a fiver and then retire to the kitchen to have a beer with his dad.

i ended up spending three happy hours a little more than an unpaid bouncer, while a dozen nine-year-olds practiced their new wrestling moves on me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here