Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birthday Parties for the kiddies at the Amex

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I see they're asking £300 minimum for a party of 15. Seems steep but the kid gets a full kit, food and cake provided, and a tour of the dressing rooms. Out of my league though, price wise.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
My boys is coming up but at that price, think we'll stick to Westows at £8.95 a child for a football party. Am going to have a word too as their two footballpens are still called Goldstone and Withdean!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
300 seemed fair ish I guess but I assumed that was all in for 15 kids (cake,party bags,the football kit,food and entertainment) but if there are further expenses like £5 per party bag I might have to swerve it and look elsewhere! Would be a real shame as I was, no, the kids were really looking forward to seeing the dressing rooms etc

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Why not book a tour of the Amex; there's a thread about it from yesterday and for kids it's really cheap. Then take the kids home for a birthday tea, or Pizza Hut or summat? MIght need 2 cars if you had a group of kids but what a great day out! Good party idea, I may just do that for my youngest in February (not the £300 option of course).

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Why not book a tour of the Amex; there's a thread about it from yesterday and for kids it's really cheap. Then take the kids home for a birthday tea, or Pizza Hut or summat? MIght need 2 cars if you had a group of kids but what a great day out! Good party idea, I may just do that for my youngest in February (not the £300 option of course).

Any idea what the thread title was LS? I have tried a search and got nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here