Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Binge Drinking

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
My local night club is doing All drinks for £1.20 this includes Vodka and Redbulls, now i used to go to clubs and get wasted, but i can never remember drinks being as cheap as that, its insane, we wonder why there so much troubles on the weekend when ya have deals like this going on.

I know i sound the a moaning old man, but it just spells trouble in my eyes. :mad:

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Done my days of drinking like that. I remember when the Shore bar on Eastbourne seafront used to do a pound a pint on Friday night. Man that was messy.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
No offence mate, but I just don't believe you.
Nightclub in Newhaven? Come on.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
No offence mate, but I just don't believe you.
Nightclub in Newhaven? Come on.

Im in my flat in Ashford mate, i dont think there is a club in Newhaven lol, i think the closest one would be Seaford and i heard its awful

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
NSC clubbing expedition to Ashford required me thinks...

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
£1.20 drinks = Full club

£3.80 drinks = Empty club

Do the math

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
£1.20 drinks = Full club

£3.80 drinks = Empty club

Do the math

Its not just about that its about responsibility aswell, this government constantly moans about binge drinking then clubs do these promotions they could mak it £4 a drink and it would be full

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
bet it's 'orrible ,cheap ,russian rocket fuel vodka as well yeurch...!! there is nothing worse than staying awake and feeling your hangover come on slowly but surely.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
There's a nightclub in Seaford?

I believe so, not sure on the name but i was in the shore seeing a band and someone asked if i was going, i didnt even know if they had one. My missus said its dog shit club though

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The Trek in Seaford, Its still there for sure. I used to go down there many years ago.......always a fight down there. I was going to ask Newhaven Gull where you were referring to, as a former Tideway school attendee and Denton resider I thought you were talking about the infamous Cloud 9 AKA Liberties, now that was like the wild west in there on a Friday Night after we got kicked out of the Bridge!!

The craziest nightclub ever

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
the trek in seaford, its still there for sure. I used to go down there many years ago.......always a fight down there. I was going to ask newhaven gull where you were referring to, as a former tideway school attendee and denton resider i thought you were talking about the infamous cloud 9 aka liberties, now that was like the wild west in there on a friday night after we got kicked out of the bridge!!

The craziest nightclub ever
you have just about gone through my binge drinking days.:albion2: also tideway school attendee:clap: well sometimes:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here