Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Binfest Free Zone - Energy Drinks, any good ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
On my way to work this morning I decided to get a cold drink. I quite often buy Lucazade Sport as I like the taste but the local Tesco Metro have a thing called 'Relentless' at a good discount. Pretty refreshing and didn't taste at all bad although it's probably rather nasty drunk warm.

I just wondered if anybody else had any particular choices and if so what ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gatorde is the future - finally starting to appear on the shelves in this country. it is the BEST :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
gatorde is the future - finally starting to appear on the shelves in this country. it is the BEST :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I drank gallons of that in the US but don't you think it's taste is just a little bland ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I drank gallons of that in the US but don't you think it's taste is just a little bland ?

some of them are - the lemon one for example. but the blue one is immense, it tastes EXACTLY like melted down blue ice pops. and it is the best drink EVER for clearing a hangover

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
some of them are - the lemon one for example. but the blue one is immense, it tastes EXACTLY like melted down blue ice pops. and it is the best drink EVER for clearing a hangover

Good point well made :clap::clap::clap:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A few years ago my neighbour was a Royal Naval PT Instructor. He did a test for Lucozade where he spent a few days in confinement doing a variety of different excercises and was then given Lucozade Iscotonic drinks to aid stamina, recovery and rehydration. As it happened, the tests proved they worked only very marginally better than drinking plain water. Naturally these test results were never made public, they might have improved the drinks now, but then they were a waste of money.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Harveys. Lewes' finest.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I drank this when I was out in Indonesia. Was very tasty :)

PocariSweat.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here