Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bill Archer - 6th Highest Paid Person In Britain

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What was it he bought the club for, £56.85 or something. Urgh. Small crumb of comfort that we're the one thing in his lfe where he didn't succeed.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
just think if he hadnt been a money grabbing :censored: ..All that dosh new ground or redeveloped goldstone and perhaps challenging for the championship dare i say premiership !!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
People go on about a potless Dick Knight yet we have had two rich barstewards involved in this club and they both shafted us.

The potless one has won us three pots, the other two cost us our ground and yet still people want to get rid of DK and bring in "anyone" with money :shootself

My contempt for Archer and Stanley is indescribable.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Words cannot accurately describe Albion fans' contempt for that truly horrible man but get a crumb of comfort from the BBC for mentioning that he became a hate figure.

It's very old news to them (certainly not us) and although he may be disgustingly rich they couldn't say anything nice about the complete c**t.

F*cking hell, it's bringing all the resentment back. Jesus, I f*cking hate that cock knocking c*nt.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Soul Finger said:
Words cannot accurately describe Albion fans' contempt for that truly horrible man but get a crumb of comfort from the BBC for mentioning that he became a hate figure.

True. It may be a very, very thin consolation indeed but I think it is worth something that Archer's business "achievements" (please note the quote marks) can't be commented upon in a business article written by a neutral organisation without making mention of how many people perceive him as a scumbag. Rich as he might be, he's tainted.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What a wanker. After shafting us so royally he could build us our new stadium and still have over £20million left for just one year :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
:censored: anyone know any good hitmen. or maybe a group of us try and break into his house and rob him wearing balaclavers sp. and brighton shirts.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The Orange Seagull said:
maybe he'll donate some of his fortune to the albion for the grief he gave us!!.........:jester:

I wouldn't count on it, he probably still feels hard done by. It's clear that to be a rich person you either have to be born into money, or be a right bastard.......I wonder which Bill fits in to? Answers on a postcard

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Almost started divorce proceedings while on holiday when Mrs OTLW pranced into Wickes to buy some light fittings for the house. I had to argue in a VERY LOUD voice why we NEVER patronise Wickes or Focus!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here