Crawley
Roy Keane for me

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Recency bias.

It is McGleish all the way. He went out of his way to wind us up. I went to Layer Road to watch us play Colchester years ago, long after the six gun salute outrage. McGleish was a sub and walked all the way down to our end to do his warm up.

We will have forgotten about this Creepy wanker once we have our player back. Try as I might I can't recall his name even now. And I won't be memorizing it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Recency bias.

It is McGleish all the way. He went out of his way to wind us up. I went to Layer Road to watch us play Colchester years ago, long after the six gun salute outrage. McGleish was a sub and walked all the way down to our end to do his warm up.

We will have forgotten about this Creepy wanker once we have our player back. Try as I might I can't recall his name even now. And I won't be memorizing it.
Nah, not having it.

The McGleish stuff was pantomime. Barton is a genuinely nasty, violent, misogynous, dangerous shitbag.

Not at all comparable.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Williams has joined Joey Barton and Norman Whiteside, in a list of nasty ****s that I have seen deliberately injure a Brighton player.

Barton 'wins' though, as he has proven in so many other ways to be an utter **** off the field as well.
This, and I can't believe Simster forgot Norman Whiteside. That cost us the cup.
Even my Leeds colleagues couldn't believe it.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Have the years so softened the view on Phil Prosser that he no longer makes these polls? Or is that because he's a tosser and not a wanker?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ha! I was going to start a similar thread as to whether Jay Williams has now taken over from Scott McGelish as our biggest wanker opponent.

I'm going to say 'yes'. The McGleish stuff was more pantomime and I never really bore him any real ill-will. Hopefully when O'Riley has just played a pivotal role in our FA Cup final victory I'll feel the same way about Williams, but at the moment I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

EDIT: As that poll wasn't a two-horse race I voted for Barton as he clearly is the biggest wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here