Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest ex Albion w*nker

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
To me the ones that left the club in the wrong manner, are following
Murray - Money grabber and going to rivals and expects us to accept this even though he hears at our games the songs and dislike we have of Palace.
Knight - Great player for us in his time, but was a pain in the butt as well and ruined all good things he did on the field.
Harding - To me properly the biggest disliked player for numerous reasons, what said about brighton, used us for pre season training and then when saw saints offered more was off in seconds.
Hammond - Ex brighton captain and brighton lad but abuse he gave our home fans for Saints was disguisting.
belotti - Obvious reasons ruined our club and nearly made us have no club in total, but left us in oblivion upto until these last 2 years when bloom pulled us out of, Knight saved us all this time but was just keeping our heads above the water.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Jesus did some one say Maria whittaker? My mum caught me wanking over her on page 3 when I was only just capable! It was a shock for both of us. Still - she was glad I didn't have the bad taste to find Sam Fox worthy of my errant seamen.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I saw Johny Crumplin on here somewhere, you cant say that, he was sh*t untill he scored up at Watford then after celebrating stuck his two fingers up at the crowd who a minute before were abusing him, the rest is history he went on to be a good player.
All respect for to the football genius that day for giving us the two fingered salute

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
What ex-player are you nominating for the list there then, you can't blame Saunders .... oh, hang on, are you saying Lawro was Oxford manager? Grrrrr.

However, my angst towards Curbs was he was fresh out of the club and just came straight back to poach our most talented youngster for peanuts. Whereas, I doubt Lawro had much of a say in dealing in or out at Oxford, as it would have been the egomaniac Maxwell who controlled EVERYTHING. In fact, didn't Lawro walk when Saunders was sold for exactly that reason?

Lawrenson knew we were broke. (who didn't) put in an opening 60k bid whch he didn't expect to gat accepted bank manager at barclays saw 60k being offered in readies and said "bite their hand off" and so the deal was done.

we needed the cash to keep the Goldstone open

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here