Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest ex Albion w*nker

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
as much as i loved watching Lawrenson play for us , his unwillingness to admit that he ever lowered himself to play for brighton gets my vote ,cant remember the interviewer but he asked if he enjoyed his time at brighton and it was as much as he could do was to aknowledge the fact that he ever did.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Good shout, Mr Banana.

I was thinking of adding Adam Virgo. OK, his last minute goal got us to Cardiff and fair enough, he went to Celtic for a ridiculous figure of £1.25m, but did he clap Albion's away support while playing for Yeovil this season? No. Virgo OUT. :angry:

I bow to your signature stratospheric wit. Were you there when Nafan did his thing to the away end?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Alright, Alan Curbishey then. He was manager at the time.
Curbishley annoyed me. In the 90s as our decline started, he joined the clowns and every single time they played Palace he would talk about it being a special game as it was local derby. Everyone knows that Nigel v Norman is NOT a local derby as the Nigels don't give a tuppenny f*** about the trainspotting clowns.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good shout, Mr Banana.

I was thinking of adding Adam Virgo. OK, his last minute goal got us to Cardiff and fair enough, he went to Celtic for a ridiculous figure of £1.25m, but did he clap Albion's away support while playing for Yeovil this season? No. Virgo OUT. :angry:

Because he wasn't PLAYING?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
as much as i loved watching Lawrenson play for us , his unwillingness to admit that he ever lowered himself to play for brighton gets my vote ,cant remember the interviewer but he asked if he enjoyed his time at brighton and it was as much as he could do was to aknowledge the fact that he ever did.

You're rewriting history here.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is that Mad Dog on the left or the right?

maria_whittaker-barbarian2.jpg

Has to be the weedy bloke. The muscle mary is WOLF from Gladiators innit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should I pick up some of these toys scattered around NSC this afternoon or should someone make you pick them up yourselves?

Oh and I WILL nominate Mickey Thomas, there has never been a player who has come close to taking the piss in the way he did. I was so f***ing excited when he joined us too.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I bow to your signature stratospheric wit. Were you there when Nafan did his thing to the away end?
You misunderstand me, so keep your hair on. No, I was not there - I do vaguely remember him being a total twunt for some reason though.

He just reminded me of another ex Albion player at Yeovil.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Dan Harding 'I'm just off on my hols and I'll think about the offer, gets on plane at Gatwick and gets off at Leeds'. THUNDERCUNT

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Murray will probably sign for Palace on a two or three year deal worth around an extra £200-£300k for him over the course of the contract.

After scoring 57 goals in three season (two of which involved injury problems) and helping us play the best football any of us have ever seen from the Albion.

Yeah. What a dick...

HONESTLY.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Why is everyone getting the hump, he has dne the club a favor, If Gus realy wanted Muzza he would still be with us, Murray did well this season before that I couldnt stand him, he was lazt b'stad and didnt look like he wanted to play
Thanks Glen but good ridence we can do alot better than him next season!!

Ernest, We wouldnt have a club without Dick Night, you Mug!

I would like to add to the list, Mark Farrington

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dan Harding 'I'm just off on my hols and I'll think about the offer, gets on plane at Gatwick and gets off at Leeds'. THUNDERCUNT

Ooh yes WINNER.

At least Murray hasnt said he would sign for us and then f*** off up the road to those wankers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here