Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest ex Albion w*nker

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Before creating a poll, I'll need a list of candidates to rival Glenn Murray and Leon Knight.

Note for the old gits on here: there is NO chance of Micky Thomas winning, so don't bother suggesting him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well Glenn shouldn't be on the list, he's done nothing wrong - yet.
Hammond for his celebration
Leon deserves his place on the list, although I think he's apologised hasn't he? Was that Leon that joined NSC, or was it an imposter?
Most are fairly decent after they leave.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is this the Glenn Murray whose goals got us promotion last season, or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is this the Glenn Murray whose goals got us promotion last season, or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Yeah. The same one that's probably going to Palace - our rivals. You might have heard a few chants about them occasionally at Brighton games.

And can you add Norman Whiteside to the list please?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
In theory, you could say the same for Leon Knight. :lol:

(Not last season, mind)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It HAS to be John Gregory.

Good player at the Albion and well liked.

Ends up as Villa manager, and deliberately tried to screw us over the Barry money, in full knowledge that we were fighting for survival at the time.

:tosser:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Andy(Night club chat up line - ' dont you know who I am') Kennedy to which my Sis replied Yeah the useless Scottish twat I have the misfortune to spend good money every week watching attempt to play football !!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whiteside isn't ex Albion.

And enough of the sanctimoneous bollocks on Murray, please El Pres. If he goes to Palace, he's a cünt and I will chucking my moped at him from the West Stand Upper.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Still has to be Leon Knight for me, for his post-transfer "I would LOVE to see Brighton go down" remarks.

Odious little twunt.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Still has to be Leon Knight for me, for his post-transfer "I would LOVE to see Brighton go down" remarks.

Odious little twunt.

Knight only wanted us relegated, in a toddler tantrum, kind of a way, Gregory's actions were in the cold light of day, and could have put us out of EXISTANCE.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Glenn Murray (if he goes to Palace)
Leon Knight
John Gregory
Andy Kennedy
Gary Williams (if El Pres confirms his nomination)
Dean Hammond

Any more for any more?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here