Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest Ebay bargain?

What's yours? Just collected mine - as some of you may know, I am a bit of a retro computer freak. This afternoon, I picked this little lot up from pikeys in Strood :-

Commodore 64
Amiga 600
Atari ST
Atari 2600
Spectrum +
Megadrive

15-20 Joysticks
A shed load of Amiga, 64 and ST games as well as 4 2600 games and a couple of Megadrive ones
Other odds and ends like an NES Lightgun + Controller, C16 games and manuals and an old fashioned tape recorder for the Spectrum.

Admittedly, I have only just started checking it - so far, the C64 seems dead but the Amiga works fine and the C64 may just be a power supply issue - and I have loads of spares.

The cost - £10! :eek: The Amiga alone is worth £20.

I love thick pikeys - heope they were Gillingham fans! :lol:

So, NSC. Can you top that for an Ebay bargain?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Megadrive, must find mine and get it out, some excellent games, Desert Strike, fifa, memories

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
gonna look for sega master system - alex the kid was out of this world and would love to play it again. will feel all warm inside...

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Bought my car for £3.25k and it is worth just over £5k:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Cloth nappies. I paid £4.49 plus £6 postage. The retail price if I had bought each nappy was well over £100 and they were brand new, never been pooped in.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Mine was a few odds and sods from a Trnaformers Megatron, spare parts and that, bought it all for £8. Repaired it and three weeks later I was £180 better off. Kinky I have the SNES and the Star Wars games :clap2:

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
fantastic!! :clap2: :clap2:
2c_1_b.JPG

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
555kaz said:
Mine was a few odds and sods from a Trnaformers Megatron, spare parts and that, bought it all for £8. Repaired it and three weeks later I was £180 better off. Kinky I have the SNES and the Star Wars games :clap2:

how much you want for it?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Two new silk Chinese dresses ( for my daughters before anyone gets any odd ideas) for a total of 2p +postage of £14 =roughly 1/3 of normal price

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Great Cornholio said:
This afternoon, I picked this little lot up from pikeys in Strood :-

Commodore 64
Amiga 600
Atari ST
Atari 2600
Spectrum +
Megadrive

blah blah blah
Shit. I fear an NSC Decathlon/Heptathlon/Marathon/etc comp coming up.

BRING IT ON

1066gull

I saw a Macbook Pro on there, from France for £200 quid 9 hours to go.....

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've bought two cars from eBay, a VW Passat Estate and a VW Golf TDI... both great value and very happy with them.

Other good buys include a great set of lights for my sons band, including a 4-channel chaser/controller, 2 dimmer packs, 8 parcans and stands... all for less than £90 !

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I have all 3 Star Wars games on the Snes, plus loads of others, if there's anything people are looking for/want to buy.

Best Ebay bargain? Probably the Play-Off Final DVD:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here