Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Steve Burtenshaw?

efc__1266505250_burtenshaw.jpg

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It's a comedy Mick Woolven (the last 'holder' of the boardcarrying position at Withdean).

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It actually Tony Dawes, Bernie Dawes son.Works on the programmes on match days and carried the board round once at withdean whilst my brother was on holiday.
It was supposed to be the guy who carried the board around at Withdean (my Brother) but when the graphics were done that got it completely wrong and used the wrong photo. they have promised to change it for next year.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It actually Tony Dawes, Bernie Dawes son.Works on the programmes on match days and carried the board round once at withdean whilst my brother was on holiday.
It was supposed to be the guy who carried the board around at Withdean (my Brother) but when the graphics were done that got it completely wrong and used the wrong photo. they have promised to change it for next year.

:clap:

Get that bloody board down!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What they need to do is try and recreate the whole 1980's Albion watching experience.

- we should have the draw done on the pitch
- we should have a tombola style drum on the pitch (or may a random number generator)
- have Ron Pavey's voice ethereally played over the Tannoy with the starting line 'thank you Steeve, get your tickets ready'
- have a hologram of the board man going round the pitch

That coupled with Rev's slide and Trojan cow could only enhance the matchday experience

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What they need to do is try and recreate the whole 1980's Albion watching experience.

- we should have the draw done on the pitch
- we should have a tombola style drum on the pitch (or may a random number generator)
- have Ron Pavey's voice ethereally played over the Tannoy with the starting line 'thank you Steeve, get your tickets ready'
- have a hologram of the board man going round the pitch

That coupled with Rev's slide and Trojan cow could only enhance the matchday experience

In a nod to the Withdean era, any future minute's silence should be immaculately observed in the stands while a solitary unseen vendor bellows out 'PROOOOOO-GRAMS!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here