Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Match preview on SGW

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Anyone else having problems playing this?

Just won't play!

All previous videos are ok.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
EVERYTHING about that site is wrong!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It's because it's not on there.

Click on download then Open, and it will take you to an 'Object not found!' page

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Seagulls World is a load of rubbish!

- Only works on Windows
- Highlights of each game are about only about 3 mins each.
- Live commentary often doesn't work
- Classic Matches section hasn't been updated since early Feb 2009. In the 30th anniversary of our promotion season of 1978/79, I would have thought they'd have at least stuck a few clips on to remind us of better times, but no!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Stopped working for me on firefox full stop.

The content is good - everything else is spectacularly shite. As much as i enjoy the big match previews, i wont renew next year

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I don't mind paying for a service that works properly on Mac, Linux, Firefox, Instead they don't care and treat us like a bunch of wankers as their is nowhere else to get comm. I need the comm when I'm away.

I really do hope they lose out on the next contract and someone else comes along and provides a decent service for all. Our site is hardly unique is it.

They also continue to splatter the site with shity banners as well. Have you tried viewing the site on a netbook, its awful.

Until we all get together and vote with our feet for changes they will continue to treat us like idiots.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
I don't mind paying for a service that works properly on Mac, Linux, Firefox, Instead they don't care and treat us like a bunch of wankers as their is nowhere else to get comm. I need the comm when I'm away.

I really do hope they lose out on the next contract and someone else comes along and provides a decent service for all. Our site is hardly unique is it.

They also continue to splatter the site with shity banners as well. Have you tried viewing the site on a netbook, its awful.

Until we all get together and vote with our feet for changes they will continue to treat us like idiots.

Totally agree with you. The amount of people there losing out to now that are using other OS then windows is growing all the time. They need to sort it out or piss off!:bigwave:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Very angry about this. Wanted to hear waht Lofty had to say...... the site has to take responsibility when it fails to provide the service it advertises and compensate members accordingly

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Can we get together and send a letter to the people behind seagullsworld and let them know how we feel.

I'd be up for that. It's also annoying that other clubs have extended highlights etc, and we only get the crap minute and a half that can also be found free on the Virgin website.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I often find this problem the day before a match, but usually they have it sorted the day of...shame

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here