Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Mac

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The guy is doing really well, and much better than some on here thought he would, don't you think?...

The goals are a big bonus (even Mark McGhee didn't expect him to score many), and he certainly shakes up the opposition defence...

The two headers he scored are top-notch... bullett and glancing header... both against big teams - Sunderland and Derby... great stuff...

Nice signing Mark McGhee...

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
do you get fries with that??

he is getting better & is becoming more skilful than i thought. I dont think we are really going to see the best of him until next season tho

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Agreed i think he is surprising many people. MM said he wasnt fully fit when he came to us so maybe the increased fitness level that comes by playing regularily, coupled with the faith the manager has in him has worked wonders.

Top scorer by the year end?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We always do well with a big bloke up front. Up to a point it doesn't actually matter very much who it is (Rougier / Benjamin / Iwelumo / McCammon) cos it freaks out defenders and let's the little guys sneak in round the side.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Albion Dan said:
The abuse the guy took on here was out of order, teh worst culprits should be ashamed of themsleves.

Ban them!:angry:

dougdeep said:
Ban them!:angry:

:lolol: Nah, we'll just stick to laughing at them - priceless entertainment all those anti-McCammon threads of a month ago.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
London Irish said:
:lolol: Nah, we'll just stick to laughing at them - priceless entertainment all those anti-McCammon threads of a month ago.
A bounced thread or two when he's the seasons top scorer will be in order :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
To add to those threads a year ago which were anti McGhee :D

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yorkie said:
To add to those threads a year ago which were anti McGhee :D

And Currie....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As well as Nsc Gold, perhaps we should have a forum of shame ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here