Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

big brother

Sep 1, 2011
Cant see one about big brother, this years show has been cracking,

aaron and harry are a pair of *****, so is anton

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Aaron is a pompous twat but im disappointed that's there's not more beef between him and Anton.

Sep 1, 2011
Aaron is a pompous twat but im disappointed that's there's not more beef between him and Anton.

yeah same i hope anton stays be shit otherwise without him

harry is a cock aswell id love to chin the upper class cant

tom is a dickhead and so is aaron

only really like jay out the boys

cant stand the way aden speaks.............baaaaaaaaaassssssssiccccccccaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy yeah

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I hate f***ing Aaron, what a prick. He's even turned Faye into a wet weekend. And why are the other lads not giving him and Harry any grief about fuckin the shoping budget up again. Man up!

Sep 1, 2011
I hate f***ing Aaron, what a prick. He's even turned Faye into a wet weekend. And why are the other lads not giving him and Harry any grief about fuckin the shoping budget up again. Man up!

i thought jay was going to iron harry out last week, funny when they f***ed up his underwear though.

When harry gets angry his eyebrows go really high

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
i thought jay was going to iron harry out last week, funny when they f***ed up his underwear though.

When harry gets angry his eyebrows go really high

I would have gone mental without food, I might have literally eaten Louise!!! Yum yum!

Yeah that posh twat deserved all he got. Aaron must go tomorrow, although Anton is bookies favourite.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I would go crazy if I was starving for two weeks running and it's all Aaron and Harrys fault. No one has the balls to say anything to them and they haven't even apologised! And f***ing Aden one day he says he's never talking to Louise again and the next he's trying to make peace!

Sep 1, 2011
I would have gone mental without food, I might have literally eaten Louise!!! Yum yum!

Yeah that posh twat deserved all he got. Aaron must go tomorrow, although Anton is bookies favourite.

why the f*** is aaron second favourite to win aswell, everyone f***ing hates him

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Someone needs to put Aaron in his place. Step up TOM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here