Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Brother

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Was going to, but now that stupid bint Kerry Katona is on it I will be giving it a very wide birth indeed.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Might be,and that bird from Essex can have it,if her lucks in-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Like a twat I've always watched celebrity big bro. And to my eternal shame I watched tonight. The celebs were always on the margins of celebrity before, but the no marks on this new series on channel 5 make them look like Hollywood A listers

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Your user name is one of my all time favourite Speccy games. And if that makes me a geek, well, I just don't care.

Carry on.
Speccy? *shudder* c64 all the way!

Thanks for the nod though, was a great game. Rock hard too.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Like a twat I've always watched celebrity big bro. And to my eternal shame I watched tonight. The celebs were always on the margins of celebrity before, but the no marks on this new series on channel 5 make them look like Hollywood A listers

I have to hold my hand up here too. I've actually quite shamefully enjoyed Celebrity Big Brother on several occasions. Yes it's total toilet TV, but there have been some enjoyable moments.

John McCririck may not be a big name but he was bloody good value when he went in the house and made a twat of himself.

Sadly we've got nobody I have any interest in this year. DULL

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I have to hold my hand up here too. I've actually quite shamefully enjoyed Celebrity Big Brother on several occasions.

Is this because you dont have any friends of your own to relate to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here