Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Brother Rant Alert

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did anyone see Anthony get off his face last night and that Craig try and take advantage?

we were aying that if it was Orlaigh that was in that state and Anthony was kissing and cuddling and trying it on with her, the show would have been stopped and the police would have been called.

It was absolutely disgusting behaviour from Craig and I think BB went over the top not tryiong to stop what was happening.

That Craig wants shooting

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
now you come you mention it...

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
f*** yeah - theshow last night was stressing me out - that geeza needs to be taken to a rent boys placed and get screwed rotten andthen maybe he'll leave the gordie alone.

I was urging Eugene to tell him to f*** off and take control!!
:smokin:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The boy Craig is becoming a pain - he was funny, now he's just a cloying ponce.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
dave the gaffer said:
It was absolutely disgusting behaviour from Craig and I think BB went over the top not tryiong to stop what was happening.

BB did do something, they showed an extra fifteen minutes of highlights.

Did you see all the puke down Craigs back, hahahaha

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Craig is Antony's best mate. He looks after him in the house, thats all:nono:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
he's a nutter and needs help, cant wait to see him booed loudly. He f**ks me off so much, whinging how difficult the BB house is, breaking into tears, wa*nker

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Trying to French Kiss a bloke when he's just puked does not make for good TV.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
dave i agree it was pretty shit. he is getting on my nerves the others have noticed what he is like. too now. right old bunny boiler

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think that Craig needs removing from the situation. He has some major issues, and they are not being addressed in there - in fact they are being encouraged. It has been proven that alcohol makes him worse, and Anthony seems to have "blackouts" on booze (or is he really open to suggestions and the booze takes away his inhibitions?). In the real world, Craig would be approaching categorisation as a stalker/restraining order candidate, and yes, the aggressiveness of his affections would not be welcome in the real world, or if it was Anthony/Orlaith.

It's a freak show this year, with only Eugene appearing vaguely human. Orlaith's tits are nice, but at the end of the day, they are only tits with no personality attached. Kemal is a TV - big deal. Makosi is an illegal immigrant the second she is evicted, and Derek is a caricature.

I can't believe that I actually know this much about it, I don't seem to remember watching it!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It will be a disaster if Orlaith is evicted tonight. I'm no dog lover but they really are lovely puppies...

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Anthony should win but with Craig constantly badgering him, his chances could go with his gay mate.

As Pavillionaire said, Craig was quite funny - now he is coming across as a saddo. Get him out.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
derek and eugene are quality, don't know why everyone thinks anthony should win, he's a pretty boring person who never really offends anyone unless he has the right to. it's not as if they like him thast much, it's more that they don't not like him, ya get me? :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Stinky Kat said:
Craig is Antony's best mate. He looks after him in the house, thats all:nono:

mate , last night he was acting like Anthony was bloody OD'ing on heroin or something.

Anthony was pissed, end of - leave the geezer to pass out - dont keep waking him and trying to f*** him in the ear!!

Saying all that bollox "i must look after him all night now" - f*** OFF! your in the BB house, not a squaters den - if anything were to happen i'm sure BB would see it and deal with it accordingly!

RAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!:lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Jeez, I can't believe how many of you watch BB.

When the thread said 'rant' I thought it was going to be about how shit the programme is.

Roll on the new season when we can have some football threads.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Craig is f*cked up big time. prancing around saying 'oh now I've got your puke on me' and actually loving it. the guy needs help. Obviously doesn't have a clue what to do with someone pissed out their head. Just let them throw up, give them a glass of water and put them to bed. All this bollox in the shower was just a perv getting off on it

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
BB6 is quality, I'd rather watch Orlaith doing aerobics on all fours than McCammon put another header over the bar...

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Brighton till i die said:
mate , last night he was acting like Anthony was bloody OD'ing on heroin or something.

Anthony was pissed, end of - leave the geezer to pass out - dont keep waking him and trying to f*** him in the ear!!

Saying all that bollox "i must look after him all night now" - f*** OFF! your in the BB house, not a squaters den - if anything were to happen i'm sure BB would see it and deal with it accordingly!

RAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!:lolol:

Exactly!!!

Anthony was spectacularly pissed - good work - but Craig's behaviour was unbelievable.

When he and Eugene were carrying Anthony into the house, how close was Craig to giving Anthony's nuts a little squeeze!! The look on his face said it all.

BB is brilliant this year imo, even though Makosi, Kemal and Derek make me angry!!!

Kemal must leave tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here