Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Brother Forum

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Mods... Any chance of re-opening it on here again so as not to clog up the main board with the poofy big brother bollocks over the next few months?...

Ta.

:thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would be delighted to second that motion.

Plus, if anyone attempts to sneak a BB thread in, then they should suffer a ban and a public flogging. Apart from this one, obviously :mad:

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Amazing television programming this week ... starts off with "Britains got Talent" and finishes with "Britains got no talent whatsover so lets stick em on Channel 4":shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If the papers are to be believed, they have done away with any pretence of 'social experiments' this year, and have just rammed the house with totty. Could work.

I won't watch the series, but I will watch the launch show tonight, as I like to know who the weirdos and goons are that are being talked about, and to decide which ones would 'get it'. :thumbsup:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
If the papers are to be believed, they have done away with any pretence of 'social experiments' this year, and have just rammed the house with totty. Could work.

I won't watch the series, but I will watch the launch show tonight, as I like to know who the weirdos and goons are that are being talked about, and to decide which ones would 'get it'. :thumbsup:

That is another plus with BB

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I always say I won't watch it any more and always end up getting sucked in. But i think they should give it a break now, the last few years have been sooo boring.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
That used to happen to me Butterball, I'd end up catching a few minutes no matter what. Last year though, for the first time, I succeeded in not seeing a single minute of it or any of its related 'add-on' programmes like the Little Brother one, which is a concept which is so dull and banal it defies belief. I can't imagine what they're like - programmes about programmes featuring bored dullards? Christ.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I haven't watched this for a few years now and really think that they have flogged this dead horse down to its marrow, how much further will they go. The way that Channel 4 handled the Shilpa Shetty race row was absolutely appalling and for me they pretty much lost their credibility as a TV channel. I might be prepared to tune in again if they went back to the original idea of using it as a social experiment, with fairly intelligent housemates, rather than go for the lowest common denominator to achieve car crash TV programming.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
God I hate Big Brother. I think it would be funny if they put them in the house then turned the cameras off and randomly kicked one out every week to tell them they have wasted up to three months of their lives without the oxygen of publicity they so badly desire.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I like big brother, something to watch over the summer as theres no immportant football this year.;)

One thing thate gets me though. How come other reality shows, (equally as bad in most sensible peoples opinion) are allowed to be discussed on the main board here, but we big brother fans have to have our seperate forums?

just got me wondering like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here