• ps2

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • x box

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
why the hell konami want to put pro evo 4 on x box, its ten times better on ps2.

Online play with Xbox.....bloody tempting! why the f*** they cant do that for PS2 or even PC is beyind me though :angry:

Kev the Ape

x box live is good, but you know what the japanese are like. And x box reviews are just shocking, they gave chronicles of riddick 10 out of ten. :lolol:, i have played it on the x box and it should been given a 6 out of ten. :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
as a owner of both , ps2 pisses over the xbox

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Sony all the way. If you've got any mates, you're not going to be that disappointed that Pro Evo isn't online, anyway.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I also prefer the x-box out of the 2

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
X-Box for Halo
PS2 for anything else

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
PS2 has online play, you can buy ethernet adapters for the standard console, the new slimline PSTwo out next month comes with it built in already!

I've also heard that Xbox sound/graphics are much better....but then again I'm used to PC stuff that way so PS2 will seem shite to me :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
As I've said many times. Online play is for people with NO FRIENDS.

PAH....poppyCOCK to you sir, what happens when your real life friends cant play cos their birds wont let them?...stuck then aint ya....online play it is :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bb_1_b.JPG

Xbox owners seem to agree the controller is shite, that little baby up there is the PS controller converter for Xbox......nice!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
CrabtreeBHA said:
PAH....poppyCOCK to you sir, what happens when your real life friends cant play cos their birds wont let them

If that happens, then they ain't real friends. Bro's before ho's. Thats the way it goes. ;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol....not in the real world mate :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I must be getting old 'cos I own neither...mores the point, have no need to own either.

Now then, what have I done with that Snakes and Ladders dice-I'm always bloody losing it?:jester:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Sony all the way. If you've got any mates, you're not going to be that disappointed that Pro Evo isn't online, anyway.

Exaclty.

PS2 is ten times better than XBOX

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here