Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
yea we get that A LOT outsung leeds at home outsung notts forest whilst trailing by 3 goals loads of praise for our support but we mustn't gloat the mighty bha are here now

You're used to losing, if it's by one or three :D you havent got a clue about what we have at home, not a clue mate. You won't admit it in public but you'll admit to yourself that we are louder, more passionate and have the better team at around 9.50 on the 27th

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Really?

I'm getting a bit worried now, to go to such an intimidating stadium.

We'd sing "What's it like to see a 30k stadium?" to you next year, but that'll only happen if we draw you in the cup by the looks of things.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
You will find out fella, you'll try but will be drowned out by us. Do you mean your st Pauli rip off chant? Funny that, I'm sure you copied it too

There is no justification for that song.

A piece of me dies inside when ever it starts up.

f***ing joke of a song for Albion to use.

Leave it to the slags from the slums.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEVmmAbW5E
firendly and a shit song sung by about 5 people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKdrXMvucOE
before the match started , with the announcer drowning everything out..

A great atmosphere - you keep telling yourself that. :thumbsup:

instead i would look to what holloway said . something along the lines of they make huge amounts of noise and it was very intimidating. most fans have been complimentary but you wankers from up the road are different arent you , even though you havent been.i suggest you carry on cherry picking youtube clips to proove your point. alternatively , come back here on the 28th if you go to the game. mind you , you wont say oh actually that was good or i thought the stadium was nice will you? no, cos your a f***ing nob. i know a few palace fans and as a rule they are decent chaps who have wished us well .

why am i getting involved with this wanker?

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
The paltry crowds at Selhurst Park contain numerous Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea fans who have been priced out of Premiership football, or are disillusioned with it, and so Palace fans coming on here trying to play that card with regards to the Amex is a bit of a joke really.

We're BHA, we're big, you're Palace, you're small - times have changed, get over it, it's getting boring now.

:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
You're used to losing, if it's by one or three :D you havent got a clue about what we have at home, not a clue mate. You won't admit it in public but you'll admit to yourself that we are louder, more passionate and have the better team at around 9.50 on the 27th

alright mate that's why your north stand lot begged us for acceptance bore off

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Now, now, lads. Don't be too hard on the Palarse fans posting on another team's board. They don't seem to have one of their own, poor things.

Actually, you know what? I just wish they would all f**k off somewhere else, anywhere else!!!!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Really?

I'm getting a bit worried now, to go to such an intimidating stadium.

Really

What you need to worry about is who's gonna attempt to play at right back more than if you can ousting us, you might need the point(s) at the end of the season

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
14k against Blackpool, and that was after you gave a load of tickets away for free?

Impressive.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Now, now, lads. Don't be too hard on the Palarse fans posting on another team's board. They don't seem to have one of their own, poor things.

Actually, you know what? I just wish they would all f**k off somewhere else, anywhere else!!!!

funny that weve had a surge of you bandits on palace forums doing the exact same....swings n roundabouts aye

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
We'd sing "What's it like to see a 30k stadium?" to you next year, but that'll only happen if we draw you in the cup by the looks of things.

You're top of the Championship after 5 games, well f***ing done! There's a long way to go, so wind your neck in.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
You're top of the Championship after 5 games, well f***ing done! There's a long way to go, so wind your neck in.

no no we can't there so big n mighty now after there last stint in the championship which was all of ummm 5 years ago for 1 season that the rest of the established championship/ex premier should be in fear and awe at what coming from the south coast :lol::lol::lol: :wanker::wanker::wanker:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ

who is banging on about us being top and above you in this thread?. YOU have come on here giving it that we have plastic support which is bollocks. so dont tell people to 'wind their neck in ' on our board. how about you f*** off back to yours and you can all start wanking over each other on the bbs about our shit support

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
no no we can't there so big n mighty now after there last stint in the championship which was all of ummm 5 years ago for 1 season that the rest of the established championship/ex premier should be in fear and awe at what coming from the south coast :lol::lol::lol: :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Absolute quality illiterate post :D

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
instead i would look to what holloway said . something along the lines of they make huge amounts of noise and it was very intimidating. most fans have been complimentary but you wankers from up the road are different arent you , even though you havent been.i suggest you carry on cherry picking youtube clips to proove your point. alternatively , come back here on the 28th if you go to the game. mind you , you wont say oh actually that was good or i thought the stadium was nice will you? no, cos your a f***ing nob. i know a few palace fans and as a rule they are decent chaps who have wished us well .

why am i getting involved with this wanker?

Why would I want to be complimentary towards you lot - it's called rivalry. Regarding the You Tube clips...why the f*** you'd wanna put them on there in the first place worries me.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Palace fans are f***ing funny.The shit they resort too now because they just have nothing else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here