Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Has palace sold out? Can't see the stadium plan on the website, couldn't get on in the morning f*** i hope they don't sell out by 6pm

f*** you sainsburys and making me work today!!!!

Probably be the only full house a Palace fan will see this season.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yep, and full of Chelski, Man U and Spurs fans.

Undoubtedly in your end, they'll be the same ones coming out of East Croydon station after every Palace home game. Naturally they hadn't been to Smellworst Park. It's rather sad all this jealousy from Palace fans although perfectly understandable, they're not used to a club that is run properly.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Undoubtedly in your end, they'll be the same ones coming out of East Croydon station after every Palace home game. Naturally they hadn't been to Smellworst Park. It's rather sad all this jealousy from Palace fans although perfectly understandable, they're not used to a club that is run properly.

Smellworst Park? That's just f***ing shit. Surely you can do better than that?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ

you can think that all you want nigel. there are 1000's of brighton fans who didnt go to withdean cos it was shit . you agree right ? its shit. i include myself in that as i only used to go to 4 or 5 games at home a year and used to do lots more away. i was never a season ticket holder at withdean but was at the goldstone. i am however a season ticket holder now . there are loads like that.

if it was all plastics then we wouldnt generate much noise at the amex would we? well we do . if we only had 6000 proper fans then why did we have an average away following of about 1.5k last season ? just below southampton and sheff wed i believe. thats quite a proportion of away support to home dont you think.

yes there will be some , but not many , who may support man utd or chelsea etc by watching on tv but maybe now they want to see their local side in a great stadium with a great atmosphere playing exceptional football under a brilliant manager.

and i will also point out that you will also have people watching your lot who prob would go to arsenal / chelsea etc . it happens , its football.

but if you think there are gonna be 6000 true brighton fans and 13 000 plastics on the 27th then youre gonna get a shock.

.now f*** off , youre boring

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
you can think that all you want nigel. there are 1000's of brighton fans who didnt go to withdean cos it was shit . you agree right ? its shit. i include myself in that as i only used to go to 4 or 5 games at home a year and used to do lots more away. i was never a season ticket holder at withdean but was at the goldstone. i am however a season ticket holder now . there are loads like that.

if it was all plastics then we wouldnt generate much noise at the amex would we? well we do . if we only had 6000 proper fans then why did we have an average away following of about 1.5k last season ? just below southampton and sheff wed i believe. thats quite a proportion of away support to home dont you think.

yes there will be some , but not many , who may support man utd or chelsea etc by watching on tv but maybe now they want to see their local side in a great stadium with a great atmosphere playing exceptional football under a brilliant manager.

and i will also point out that you will also have people watching your lot who prob would go to arsenal / chelsea etc . it happens , its football.

but if you think there are gonna be 6000 true brighton fans and 13 000 plastics on the 27th then youre gonna get a shock.

you won't when we come either you'll just be laughed at

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

That really is all you've got now isn't it, but don't let the fact that if you took away our "plastics" we would still have better attendances than you.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEVmmAbW5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKdrXMvucOE

A great atmosphere - you keep telling yourself that. :thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
pmsl ok mate you keep telling yourselves that if it makes you feel better...are you going to outsing us with your rip off palace chant how sad

You will find out fella, you'll try but will be drowned out by us. Do you mean your st Pauli rip off chant? Funny that, I'm sure you copied it too

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The paltry crowds at Selhurst Park contain numerous Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea fans who have been priced out of Premiership football, or are disillusioned with it, and so Palace fans coming on here trying to play that card with regards to the Amex is a bit of a joke really.

We're BHA, we're big, you're Palace, you're small - times have changed, get over it, it's getting boring now.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
You will find out fella, you'll try but will be drowned out by us. Do you mean your st Pauli rip off chant? Funny that, I'm sure you copied it too

yeah thats the 1 when your nicking it from a foreign team then hey but to imitate your rivals wow that's mighty sad but then again dolphins to segulls and all that jive wouldn't be the first time would it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here