Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can't. I've tried. Can't book online. No purchase history (my own fault entirely for using the phone the last few years). Been on the phone for half an hour and moved a grand total of three spaces in the queue.

Aaaaaaaaaaargh!

Even if you only purchased on the phone in the last two seasons you will still have a fan number, you should have sorted this out in the summer. Or spent £24 on a Gillingham ticket.

Edit: In fact the cheapest Gillingham ticket was a lot less than that, £12 was it.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The same season we turned it around 2-3 at the Withdean But still you go on about the jammy Mcshane 1-0

Yet as MASSIVE underdogs in the last 4 meetings (mainly due to Withdean and having no money - punching above our weight in the Champs / Div 1 etc etc) 1 BHA win and a draw to your 2 wins prob means we've actually got the better results points wise out of it no?

That's not me making excuses - it's pretty much a fact. We got relegated both yrs due to a ridiculously low playing budget while you spent above your means and we all know where that ended...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Even if you only purchased on the phone in the last two seasons you will still have a fan number, you should have sorted this out in the summer. Or spent £24 on a Gillingham ticket.

I can't go to any match I fancy. Work often gets in the way.

You're right though. I should have sorted this in the summer and I know that. It's a shame but there you go. I'll get it sorted in the end.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I can't go to any match I fancy. Work often gets in the way.

You're right though. I should have sorted this in the summer and I know that. It's a shame but there you go. I'll get it sorted in the end.

You do have a purchase history - it doesn't matter if you only got tickets by phoning up before. Contact the club and get your fan number and you should then be able to get tickets.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looking good for three consecutive 22K crowds - Leeds and Palace away ends both sold out and although Liverpool tickets haven't gone on sale yet you would imagine they have enough southern-based fans to comfortably do the same

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Has palace sold out? Can't see the stadium plan on the website, couldn't get on in the morning f*** i hope they don't sell out by 6pm

f*** you sainsburys and making me work today!!!!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Encroyable how long it took palace to sell their tiny allocation!

It was the way the tickets were allocated.

Only STH's and Members who hadn't been to an away could get the remaining tickets today - they were snapped up by 10.30!

I expect a few Palace will turn up without tickets, just to rub your noses in it, when we've spanked you 5-0 again. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here