Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Seeing as the option to view the stadium plan or choose an area to sit has gone, and been replaced with a season ticket holder reservation thing like the Liverpool game, which makes me think it is...

SOLD OUT

EDIT: 6 have reappeared in W1H
EDIT 2: Gone again

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
And another match slips through my fingers. I need to get myself sorted here.

Still, just think of all that cash rolling into the club coffers. This season is just incredible already.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I can't. I've tried. Can't book online. No purchase history (my own fault entirely for using the phone the last few years). Been on the phone for half an hour and moved a grand total of three spaces in the queue.

Aaaaaaaaaaargh!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
I can't. I've tried. Can't book online. No purchase history (my own fault entirely for using the phone the last few years). Been on the phone for half an hour and moved a grand total of three spaces in the queue.

Aaaaaaaaaaargh!
Ha, hope you miss out.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Aaaaaaaaaaargh!

Stay on the line, they might keep some back for telephone or ticket office sales. Also still Leeds tickets available. When you finally get an answer, ask them to sort out your purchase history so you can buy online.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Stay on the line, they might keep some back for telephone or ticket office sales. Also still Leeds tickets available. When you finally get an answer, ask them to sort out your purchase history so you can buy online.

You live up to your name. I was just going to bag a ticket for the Hull match when they (hopefully) don't have the purchase restriction and just get on their radar that way.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Aaaaaaaaaaargh!

Mate, the very first game I ever booked online was Doncaster. My purchase history was the MK Dons and Rochdale games from last year at Withdean, both of which I booked over the phone. When you get through make sure you have the proper fan number that your tickets last year were booked on - not a new fan number that you might have created for yourself for this season. Then when you log into the website you will see last seasons games under your purchase history.

Even if its too late for today, they often have returns, 200 tickets were returned from sponsors for the Posh game, so don't give up hope.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Mate, the very first game I ever booked online was Doncaster. My purchase history was the MK Dons and Rochdale games from last year at Withdean, both of which I booked over the phone. When you get through make sure you have the proper fan number that your tickets last year were booked on - not a new fan number that you might have created for yourself for this season. Then when you log into the website you will see last seasons games under your purchase history.

Even if its too late for today, they often have returns, 200 tickets were returned from sponsors for the Posh game, so don't give up hope.

It's weird. The number is from two seasons back (I think) but I've tried to bring up my purchase history for the last three years and it's blank. Shame. This match has got away from me but it seems that the ticket office can sort this out over the phone. I'll just have to get onto them at a quiet time (do they ever those any more) to sort it out so I'm sorted for later matches. Cheers for the tips though.

That's a hell of a commute for your matches.
:clap:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It's weird. The number is from two seasons back (I think) but I've tried to bring up my purchase history for the last three years and it's blank. Shame. This match has got away from me but it seems that the ticket office can sort this out over the phone. I'll just have to get onto them at a quiet time (do they ever those any more) to sort it out so I'm sorted for later matches. Cheers for the tips though.

That's a hell of a commute for your matches.
:clap:

Fair enough, that site is so glitchy for me I'm sure there are many people in your boat. I don't think the ticket office phoneline will be quiet until the Liverpool game is out of the way.

Yes, its a fair commute! after the Posh game I went straight to Gatwick for a 21 hour journey; I land back in England on the morning of the 27th, somehow hoping that I won't fall asleep from jetlag at the Amex that night!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
i aint got one.

i'll be out 2 days on a good drink n nose up.:banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here