Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Ooh, when did you get that? how many games have you been to - all the home ones?

Been to Blackpool and Posh. Went in the club shop to ask about friends and family and I asked about the smartcard. The ticket office guy gave me one, it's like a season ticket one but it just gets loaded with the match ticket. You can load credit onto it and get cashback on purchases. They are free to get but you have to pay for a new one if you lose it. Still anyone know how it gets loaded with the ticket?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Been to Blackpool and Posh. Went in the club shop to ask about friends and family and I asked about the smartcard. The ticket office guy gave me one, it's like a season ticket one but it just gets loaded with the match ticket. You can load credit onto it and get cashback on purchases. They are free to get but you have to pay for a new one if you lose it. Still anyone know how it gets loaded with the ticket?

It's loaded with your fan number rather than a ticket. You scan it at the ground, systems sees your number and sees you have a ticket to the game, lets you in

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Thanks, I know they've been mentioned for non-STH and I've asked when over the phone (no timetable) but didn't realise they were handing them out yet to us JCL's :wink:

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
11.41, 23 remain

W1I 14
W1H 7
E1H 2

Not sure how East gained 1 after last count - guess someone took it but didn't buy it

Aug 21, 2011

If I go to the shop will they load the games I have already brought on line on to one?? or do you have to get at the time of purchase?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Arrrrrrgh! Been at work all morning and stuck at No.24 in the phone queue. They're going to be gone. Damn damn damn nadgers and damn.

I desperately need to get myself down to a regular old match so that I can get an online purchase history. I've been enough times in the last few years but only ever booked by phone. Dopey move on my part, as it's left me high and dry this season. I think the Hull match to lose my internet booking cherry.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Arrrrrrgh! Been at work all morning and stuck at No.24 in the phone queue. They're going to be gone. Damn damn damn nadgers and damn.

I desperately need to get myself down to a regular old match so that I can get an online purchase history. I've been enough times in the last few years but only ever booked by phone. Dopey move on my part, as it's left me high and dry this season. I think the Hull match to lose my internet booking cherry.

Do you know your fan number? Then you can log on with that using your postcode as password

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Do you know your fan number? Then you can log on with that using your postcode as password

Yep. I have a fan number but no online purchases so it lets me fill up my basket but not buy the goods. Seems I can only use the phone and the queue's going nowhere. Shame but my own fault. I should have been less of a luddite and used the online option years ago. Not to worry. I'll bag a ticket for a low priority fixture and then that fixes the problem for the future. Cheers though.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
12.20, 7 remain

W1I Sold out
W1H 7
E1H Sold out *edit* 1 has reappeared so 8 remain in total

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Got a ticket for my bro at about 11 this morning, phew. The queue for the Liverpool game only in the ticket office in town was out of the door

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here