Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
Yeah, its fine, says pending until your ticket gets sent.

Also, if you bought a ticket without having enough points, when your ticket is pending, it would then be denied. Thats why it shows as pending, or so the ticket guy told me.
So if you purchased your ticket today at 8.59am when it was still 60 points needed, you might not get your ticket. Also be wary of holding onto your seat before it gets to 9am.
Its just what the ticket office told me.

Excellent, thanks. I got it at about 9.40 so should all be well.

A little concerned that I can't have a confirmation e-mail as they don't have my e-mail address and won't let me give them one on 'update your details' but in that case I'll wait until the office is quieter before I phone about that.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I must be missing something here. How can you select seats? And how do you know how many are left? I just booked the ticket that was allocated.

Who gives a shit about where your sitting??!! You have a GOLDEN ticket to the Palace game! I got one for me and my dad and same detail - didn't see an option for selecting seats but couldn't give a toss, (West Stand Lower somewhere) I was just worried about getting an actual ticket! Didn't understand how you booked travel vouchers either and didn't see an option and it also billed me the full price for my dad even though I booked it under his membership number and he is a senior citizen but all minor details which I will ring the club about later. Just so relieved to get a ticket - not missed a Brighton v Palace game for over 28 years! :D

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't wait, the atmosphere will be ELECTRIC

Excellent, thanks. I got it at about 9.40 so should all be well.

A little concerned that I can't have a confirmation e-mail as they don't have my e-mail address and won't let me give them one on 'update your details' but in that case I'll wait until the office is quieter before I phone about that.

What you could do too (if you don't have a printer), when you reach the order confirmation page...save the page and payment reference number.
Like you, I'll be calling the club a bit later to find out why my details have gone missing.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yeah, its fine, says pending until your ticket gets sent.

Also, if you bought a ticket without having enough points, when your ticket is pending, it would then be denied. Thats why it shows as pending, or so the ticket guy told me.
So if you purchased your ticket today at 8.59am when it was still 60 points needed, you might not get your ticket. Also be wary of holding onto your seat before it gets to 9am.
Its just what the ticket office told me.

It would never let me near the checkout to buy my Dad's ticket when it was 60 loyalty points, so I don't think there is a worry about pending meaning that. On your other point, yes I had held my two tickets before 9 am, but when the clock ticked over the basket was cleared, so I had to go back in and choose them, I guess that was the case for everyone.

Wow, East Block H has sold out very quickly, that will be a lot of people wanting to hurl abuse at Palace!!! 180 left in West Lower?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It would never let me near the checkout to buy my Dad's ticket when it was 60 loyalty points, so I don't think there is a worry about pending meaning that. On your other point, yes I had held my two tickets before 9 am, but when the clock ticked over the basket was cleared, so I had to go back in and choose them, I guess that was the case for everyone.

Wow, East Block H has sold out very quickly, that will be a lot of people wanting to hurl abuse at Palace!!! 180 left in West Lower?

How can you see exactly how many seats are left without counting each little dot?

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There should be a counter of how many are left for each game, one that updates as people purchase so you can watch them disappear. Crank up the tension if you're still trying to get one

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It will OBVIOUSLY be sold out. In fact, even with the additional 8,000 seats this would've sold out. However, there will still be spare seats dotted around, thanks to a lack of ticket exchange plus the fact that some STHing nippers won't be attending.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
oh, ok. must have missed it.
Leeds still has quite a few left.

I didn't mean 'there should be' in the sense of 'it should be there, maybe it didn't load for you' but in the sense of 'i think there should be because that would be quite interesting'

I believe the only way is to count seat by seat

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
So if at 9am there were only 600 tickets left for general sale, how many have been bought between last Thursday and this morning at 9am? I am just wondering because it seems there are usually less than 1500 left for general sale. The Club still say 1500 have been kept back for general sale, but this can't be. So I'm wondering how many they hold back as gifts for corperate and sponsors? Could this explain why some attendances have been under 20k? I know season tickets dont always make it but at Blackpool and Posh, there were empty seats in area's that showed as sold out in the seasting plan. I mean in the area's where they are selling general sale tickets. If this is the case, its out of order. If a sponsor or corperate dont take a ticket, then stop giving it to them. My mate works for Legal and General...i think, he said they get tickets and you can apply. He always gets his ticket because the office is full of women and non footy peeps. So sometimes the tickets go unused.
A ticket exchange is badly needed!!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
So if at 9am there were only 600 tickets left for general sale, how many have been bought between last Thursday and this morning at 9am? I am just wondering because it seems there are usually less than 1500 left for general sale. The Club still say 1500 have been kept back for general sale, but this can't be. So I'm wondering how many they hold back as gifts for corperate and sponsors? Could this explain why some attendances have been under 20k? I know season tickets dont always make it but at Blackpool and Posh, there were empty seats in area's that showed as sold out in the seasting plan. I mean in the area's where they are selling general sale tickets. If this is the case, its out of order. If a sponsor or corperate dont take a ticket, then stop giving it to them. My mate works for Legal and General...i think, he said they get tickets and you can apply. He always gets his ticket because the office is full of women and non footy peeps. So sometimes the tickets go unused.
A ticket exchange is badly needed!!

Not that many were sold for Palace during the period they were on sale to 60 pointers - and there were certainly a lot less initially available for the Palace game compared to the Leeds game. For example there were loads of seats in East Block G for Leeds and none in that block for Palace.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
WSL I has just gone to limited!

I'm so effing up for this game. Get ya tickets, the Amex is gonna be rocking and Palarse won't know what hit them!! Vicente, Noone, CMS, Harley, Barnes. This'll be quality!!!!

Also if any pikeys get in the home end, grass em up and get em chucked out. There are decent BHA fans that wont be able to get a ticket, so any Palace in the home end can get the F_ck out!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How can anyone doubt that this game would sell out? Hottest ticket since Ziggy Stardust at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1970-something.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
10:34am, 135 seats remaining

W1I 123
W1H 8
E1H 4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here