Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
So much for the 60 points thing. I got the exact same 2 tickets that I had been targeting since Friday lunch-time. Logged in at 8.40 and made sure I kept my session active, forward planning, that's the way to do it!

I'm really really looking forward to this game. Palace will be the first away team to make a lot of noise, of that I have no doubt, so the first real challenge for the West :thumbsup:

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
BOOM! I have no money AT ALL now, as waiting for Friday as pay day...so had to go for one ticket out of Leeds and Palace, went for Palace. At least the Leeds game is on tv if it's sold out come Friday.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
So much for the 60 points thing. I got the exact same 2 tickets that I had been targeting since Friday lunch-time. Logged in at 8.40 and made sure I kept my session active, forward planning, that's the way to do it!

I'm really really looking forward to this game. Palace will be the first away team to make a lot of noise, of that I have no doubt, so the first real challenge for the West :thumbsup:

I must be missing something here. How can you select seats? And how do you know how many are left? I just booked the ticket that was allocated.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
got my ticket. anyone holding them to be hypocritical when they pop down?

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W

Are we expecting Liverpool and Leeds to sit nice and quitely then, with just the odd rapture of applause?

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
I must be missing something here. How can you select seats? And how do you know how many are left? I just booked the ticket that was allocated.

You can see the seats still available for sale and select them on the stadium plan

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
This is the first time I've used the online system, always done over the phone before but never will again, so much better.

The fact that my Palace ticket says 'pending' doesn't mean anything on my purchase history does it? Seemed to all go through but I'm a little paranoid I haven't completed something...

There were 2 seating plans in the process, 1st to select the stand\block and then to select the seats. I need an aisle seat so it's quite important for me to be able to select the seat.

gnjd, make sure you received a checkout order confirmation, if you did\can...print it out and keep it safe.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Given the effort it took getting on, I was not worried in the slightest about taking my time, being picky and choosing my seat myself, I just told the system I needed a ticket and let it do the rest for me

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
This is the first time I've used the online system, always done over the phone before but never will again, so much better.

The fact that my Palace ticket says 'pending' doesn't mean anything on my purchase history does it? Seemed to all go through but I'm a little paranoid I haven't completed something...

Can anyone just check this? I'm 99% sure all is ok but if something went wrong it would fill be a burning burning rage.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
GOT MINE x2!!!!!!!!!! WSL I

Still quite a few left, just keep trying and you get on.

A few things with the system, if you log in first and then look on stadium plan, it sends you to update details instead!?
But if you go straight to stadium plan without loggin it, you get the plan!?
Anyone else get this problem?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Are we expecting Liverpool and Leeds to sit nice and quitely then, with just the odd rapture of applause?

I was expecting Liverpool to be fairly quiet as there will surely be loads of plastics in the crowd, and leeds not to fill their allocation, friday night on Sky? I could well be proved very wrong I suppose; but if they are louder than Palace I will be amazed, this game doesn't mean as much to them

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Can anyone just check this? I'm 99% sure all is ok but if something went wrong it would fill be a burning burning rage.

I can't see it being an issue - my Cardiff ticket still has 'PEND' after it. Just make sure you have a confirmation email from the club

GOT MINE x2!!!!!!!!!! WSL I

Still quite a few left, just keep trying and you get on.

A few things with the system, if you log in first and then look on stadium plan, it sends you to update details instead!?
But if you go straight to stadium plan without loggin it, you get the plan!?
Anyone else get this problem?

I did but thankfully, my mate was on the phone to guide me through and avoid the dreaded "update your details" page.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Yeah, its fine, says pending until your ticket gets sent.

Also, if you bought a ticket without having enough points, when your ticket is pending, it would then be denied. Thats why it shows as pending, or so the ticket guy told me.
So if you purchased your ticket today at 8.59am when it was still 60 points needed, you might not get your ticket. Also be wary of holding onto your seat before it gets to 9am.
Its just what the ticket office told me.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Don't worry. Always says pending once transaction has gone through. Got mine this morning, says pending, loyalty points added. No problems.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Actually selling out their allocation for their big rivals game.....wow, thats a first, they didn't sell out at Withdean
Incorrect. All tickets that the club offered for sale were taken. The Police didn't let the tickets go below the 4 ticket stubs out of 6 mark. I know as my Dad and I only had 2 stubs and couldn't get any.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here