Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
We're absolutely shitting ourselves. I've got a ticket but I'm having second thoughts now.

hardly surprising with das reich and sodomy sid on their firm.I bet the west street mob are well impressed with their postings.:nono:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I have my ticket in the away end and can't bloody wait. All the daft bickering of the last 6 months can then be put to rest.

The pathetic pissing contest from both sides is very Jeremy Kyle.

6 months? The daft bickerings been going on for YEARS.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
My bro has just rung me, apparently his purchase history says pending, having seen some of the responses in this thread there seems to be some divided opinions as to whether this is good / bad/ indifferent....any one know for sure?

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
My bro has just rung me, apparently his purchase history says pending, having seen some of the responses in this thread there seems to be some divided opinions as to whether this is good / bad/ indifferent....any one know for sure?

Well if payment has been made and he has a booking reference number it should be fine. I believe the pending bit is when the tickets are being prepared and pending postage

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
just seen this on the BBS

"I am going courtesy of a work introducer - sitting in the Brighton end though so could be an absolute nightmare. Really don't think I will be able to keep my emotions in check one way or the other! Could be a fun evening, still if we win and I get a couple of digs or a black eye - will all be worth it.

I have a feeling there will be Palace fans dotted all over the ground. A couple of guys I work with aren't Brighton fans but have brought season tickets - they aren't taking their wives or kids to this one so in general are taking along a Palace fan(s). It could be carnage - I do think there will be quite a few more than the 2,500 ticket allocation we have sold."

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Well if payment has been made and he has a booking reference number it should be fine. I believe the pending bit is when the tickets are being prepared and pending postage

Hope so thanks.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

"I am going courtesy of a work introducer - sitting in the Brighton end though so could be an absolute nightmare. Really don't think I will be able to keep my emotions in check one way or the other! Could be a fun evening, still if we win and I get a couple of digs or a black eye - will all be worth it.

I have a feeling there will be Palace fans dotted all over the ground. A couple of guys I work with aren't Brighton fans but have brought season tickets - they aren't taking their wives or kids to this one so in general are taking along a Palace fan(s). It could be carnage - I do think there will be quite a few more than the 2,500 ticket allocation we have sold."

Yeah, yeah thousands everywhere :lol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Not having a pop at Danny, but the BBS post.

No way will the pikeys have numbers in amongst the home fans. Unless of course they have an extraordinary well organised hooligan following, which they don't.

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

For the love .................... PENDING IS GOOD it means the ticket hasn't been sent/uploaded to smart card yet

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
For the love .................... PENDING IS GOOD it means the ticket hasn't been sent/uploaded to smart card

Thanks Gazwag.......some of us are not with it all the time........much like Nigel Adkins.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are SS and DR related ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here