Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Palarse

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
your not inciting anything are you naughty naughty that's how message boards get closed you know..

not inciting anything. you wanna give it , come to brighton and give it instead of at home on your pc

l_4cade681c82760896e9cba456ce91889.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Agree to a point. But our attendances have been around the 13/14,000 mark the past few years, even when we've been struggling. Would you still average the same support as your getting now, if you were bottom three, as we've been?

If we had been lucky enough to have been in your position over the last 12 years then 13/14k easily. Remember you also had two or three cracks at the Prem while we were languishing.

If you had finished 91st twice in a row, one season playing at say Pompey, how many do you reckon you would get?

Then when you had to move back to Bromley athletics club while playing in the bottom league (having of course finished 91st, 91st, then 89th or whatever) you telling me you wouldnt get 5 or 6k on average?

Then having had to put up with it for ten years you would get much more than this?

If you then moved back to a proper stadium having just won the third division playing attractive football then Im sure you would get lots of people coming BACK as well.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
not inciting anything. you wanna give it , come to brighton and give it instead of at home on your pc

View attachment 27841

f***ing state of that ****.

i was in hmp ford with a palace bod who got time for attacking those charlton innocents, he was a complete melt... proper coward turn out.

told him ive seen the cctv and they were innocents thats a disgrace "but..but..but we thought they were firm" f*** off you silly whelk.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agree to a point. But our attendances have been around the 13/14,000 mark the past few years, even when we've been struggling. Would you still average the same support as your getting now, if you were bottom three, as we've been?

So if its all down to our lofty league position, would you like to explain away the !8,000 that bought season tickets BEFORE the season started?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
f***ing state of that ****.

i was in hmp ford with a palace bod who got time for attacking those charlton innocents, he was a complete melt... proper coward turn out.

told him ive seen the cctv and they were innocents thats a disgrace "but..but..but we thought they were firm" f*** off you silly whelk.
Did you shag him up the arse aswell, casual sid?

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
How can anyone doubt that this game would sell out? Hottest ticket since Ziggy Stardust at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1970-something.

1973 to be precise, and tickets were a damn sight easier to get hold off then..

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
No fella.

I am a minority in my manor, i actually live with a woman. f***ing mad aint it.
Ah but did you tell the poor Palace fella this? Perhaps the reason he was melting into his chair was the fact you told him you were "Casual Sid, top Brighton sailor boy, Captain Sid to others" and he (rightly) thought his arse was in for pounding.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Ah but did you tell the poor Palace fella this? Perhaps the reason he was melting into his chair was the fact you told him you were "Casual Sid, top Brighton sailor boy, Captain Sid to others" and he (rightly) thought his arse was in for pounding.

No he melted cos he was a f***ing bully, and couldnt handle someone who was alot more confident than himself.

He was a prick, not just cos he was palace, but he was a prick for pretending to be something he aint.

Got found out, see the glow of his red cheeks when i discussed the incident with him, didnt know where to look, and i was being polite.

Bully got pressured and melted.. that simple.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
You have got plastic support, stop denying it.

The mighty Seaweed's support will drop back to your "hardcore 7/6K when the wheels start coming off, and you'll be back where you belong - the 3rd tier, playing catch up to us, again.

So if & when you build your new stadium where are the new fans to fill it coming from? If you can't fill Selhurst what chance a 25-40k stadium?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
No he melted cos he was a f***ing bully, and couldnt handle someone who was alot more confident than himself.

He was a prick, not just cos he was palace, but he was a prick for pretending to be something he aint.

Got found out, see the glow of his red cheeks when i discussed the incident with him, didnt know where to look, and i was being polite.

Bully got pressured and melted.. that simple.

All hail El Sid the Casual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here