Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Liverpool - Carling Cup Third Round Score Predictor

BHA v Liverpool - Carling Cup Score Predictor

• Total voters

This Score Predicting is hard work! 72 pollsters took part in the Leicester game, yet only one person correctly predicted the 1-0 defeat. I think most of us see the Albion through rose tinted glasses (& expect a win, every game!), me inclusive - well mostly!

So will the Albion bounce back against Liverpool, who were comprehensively swept aside against Spurs yesterday? It's going to be very tough, however, if our players have aspirations against playing against the likes of Sunderland & Liverpool week in week out then are our current crop of players good enough? Who knows.

It's all to play for, with 50 pollsters on 1 correct score & 3 people on 2 correct scores. As ever choose your result after 90 minutes.

Whatever the score, I for one cannot wait. Especially as it will be my sons 16th birthday on Wednesday. What a present to him, if............

As ever you decide..............

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think we will lose 4-1

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Seeing the Yellow Card Count stacking up for the back 4 (now 3!!) and two important games coming up after, i have absolutly no Idea what team Gus is going to play, with that in mind and some hungry Liverpool players turning up with a point to prove after Sundays embarressment against the spurs, I am going for a 2-0 win to the Albion!!! (Actually, A 2-1 win for Liverpool)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I've gone 1 - 2 would be nice to win but far more pressing matters in the league!

This. A narrow defeat, hopefully all done and dusted in 90 mins as well with no injuries or suspensions incurred for the more IMPORTANT games coming up.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Right , my usual prediction - BUT this time I'm going to type it all out , I didn't on for Saturdays game and we actually lost , for this I'm sorry and hold myself fully responsible

I'm going for a 2-1 defeat.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
For the first time I am not going to predict a score. This could go either way with any number of goals. I really don't know - so all I can say is hope the guys pick themselves up after a below-par performance.

Last edited:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Can't do poll thru iPhone app, but I predict 2-1 Brighton, especially after yesterday's 4-0 drumming, I see brightons pace to our advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here