Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Hull - Score Predictor

BHA v Hull - Score Predictor

• Total voters

Hi everyone,

This Saturday we finally get a game of league football at The Amex.
I for one am looking forward to see Hull. As the table presently stands 5th against 6th should be a close game.

However, Hull don't score many, nor concede many.

The Albion's defence of late has been wider than Moses & the Israelites crossing the Red Sea.

So what score is it going to be on Saturday?

Who knows?

However, there maybe one person who may have more of an idea than anyone else.........

Chucky 1973................................................................ 3 correct scores
J Gale BHA, Albion Edd, SWINDON SEAGULL, del strangefish....2 correct scores
61 other people............................................ 1 correct score.

As ever, use your head!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Well, I'm letting heart rule head (again) and going for a very tight 2-1 to the Albion.

Will I ever learn?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
a tight game for me, a stop the rot game. Defensive we will be tighter and difficult to break down. Missing my first game this Saturday ( :-( )..........plumping for a 1-1 with Hoskins scoring an equaliser in the 2nd period.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Heart says Hull only every score 1 and we have a point to prove with some fresh players coming in and CMS all geed up due to his Scotland games so we will win 3-1.

Head says we may nick a scrappy 1-0 or 1-1.

I voted with my heart.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I think we will score first and play brilliantly in the first half, hit the woodwork twice then Hull will score 3 in the second half and we will play sh*te

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Was going to vote 4-1 but it's not there so gone for 3-1 instead

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Don't feel confidant at all. Our defence is poor & our goalie lets more in than he saves! Given that we have only beaten Doncaster & Peterborough at home in the league - I feel that we are now being shown for the team that we really are.

0-3 thumping
:down:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Hull are 5/2 with the bookies. Could be worth £20 as if the Albion win who cares about losing £20 and if as I fear we lose against a good championship side.Well 50 quid in the bin softens the blow and buys a few pints.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hull are 5/2 with the bookies. Could be worth £20 as if the Albion win who cares about losing £20 and if as I fear we lose against a good championship side.Well 50 quid in the bin softens the blow and buys a few pints.

Is it worth 20 quid for a point?,I'm not so sure.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Was going to vote 4-1 but it's not there so gone for 3-1 instead

was going to say the complete same, if its true that most of the hull squad are ill, that goes to our advantage. Also expect poyet to have given them a kick this last fortnight so i will go 3-1, Vicente to have a stormer with 2 assists and a goal.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I'm liking some of the 3 - 1 home win please. Most of our players have had a rest after that very busy period of matches before the international break. I'm going for Barnes 1st goalscorer, with Vincente and CMS anytime :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here